Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Update on Frank Gillespie
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

Update on Frank Gillespie

Mar 4, 2017, 8:08 AM

Thank you for your prayers, family.

Last night we brought him home from the hospital. He was so agitated from the ambulance ride when he arrived home, anxiously trying to remove the seat belts that strapped him to the gurney they brought him in on.

We got him settled in his room and in his bed and I had to send the many friends gathered at the house out to get him relaxed. But although he cannot communicate, it is obvious he was glad to be home. I left a dear friend in the room with him and went to where all of our friends were to tell them what was going on. When I returned our friend had been singing to him and I could see a peace on his face. My family and I returned to the room with a couple of other close friends and my dad, who hasn't spoken since Tuesday night, began to try and "talk" to me. We soon figured out he wanted us to sing...we began to sing the old hymns and he sang with us. When we finished one, he immediately wanted another...then another...then another. The look on his face, as he saw something we didn't, gave me a peace that I have not had since we went to the hospital. It was an amazing experience that I would not take for anything. My kids have witnessed something that many people never will.

Thank you for your prayers. I will update again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic