Topic: Ugh watching the Dallas Cowboys is difficult
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 13, 2019 12:01 AM by: T_I_P
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Ugh watching the Dallas Cowboys is difficult

[1]
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 10:15 PM

Jason Garrett needed to be fired 3 years ago and it’s looking more and more like Dak was a one year wonder. Guess it’s time for #TankforTrevor2020.

military_donation.jpg

Re: Ugh watching the Dallas Cowboys is difficult

[2]
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 10:18 PM

Trevor Lawrence has Pittsburgh Steeler written all over him .
Dallas should draft Justin Fields .

2019 white level member

DB23

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 10:26 PM

Haha Steelers are ride or die with Big Ben. He’s gonna play till he’s got a walker. I do wonder how much longer until they go into rebuild mode. They have there WR and RB of the future but they kinda remind me of the Giants. Both teams really need fresh blood at the QB spot but are loyal to guys who have given them Super Bowls. I will say Ben is still playing a lot better then Eli though.

military_donation.jpg

no way

Posted: Jan 13, 2019 12:01 AM

Lawrence has Raider written all over him. That long hair would be perfect. Plus he could be the first big sports star of Las Vegas

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 11:43 PM

As a lifelong Cowboy fan(I'm talking Roger Staubach)Jason Garrett is not the problem. Garrett is only a "YES" MAN, a Jerry Jones PUPPET".
The problem is the owner won't quit trying to be everything from the teams account to the team's waterboy. Even a Bill Belichick could not operate in a system where Jones controls what goes on the field.
Jones is the owner and as such should hire a decent G.M.to run the football operation, who then hires A Coach who can "manage" the team( the way Dabo does) and let him hire a staff who shares the same philosophy as his to get the most out of the team.

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 11:48 PM

The defense absolutely laid an egg. So frustrating.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4-Section W...$3600 for the four. Email if interested. Go Tigers!! Payment can be made in full or ha...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
392 people have read this post