[ Tiger Boards - Baseball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Ugh! ETSU with 2-run HR.

[3]
Posted: Mar 2, 2021, 5:22 PM

3-1, ETSU, Top of 5th, 2 outs

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg link

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Ugh! ETSU with 2-run HR.

[2]
Posted: Mar 2, 2021, 5:28 PM

SMH.

2021 student level member link

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Was wondering why you gave me a TU.

[2]
Posted: Mar 2, 2021, 5:29 PM

:)

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg link

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Was wondering why you gave me a TU.

[3]
Posted: Mar 2, 2021, 5:30 PM

3-2 Now :)

2021 student level member link

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Baseball ]
Start New Topic
804 people have read this post