Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UNC - Those of us born after '80
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

UNC - Those of us born after '80

Jan 17, 2018, 11:35 AM

Last night was a cruel reminder that Wayne Ellington stole the best shot that we have had at the Dean Dome in 2008.

Silver Lining:

We have in fact won an ACC Basketball Championship whereas UNC has yet to win a football championship in our lifetime.

Clemson's ACC Basketball Championships (STILL) > SCar's SEC Football Championships

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNC - Those of us born after '80

Jan 17, 2018, 11:45 AM

Excellent point. Which comes first? UNC Natty in football or Clemson win at Chapel Hill?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2018, 11:51 AM

Just to answer my own question, I think Clemson wins at Chapel Hill first. Close game, ridiculous shot or turnover, and the Tigers walk out the fortunate winners. But for UNC to win a Natty in football they would have to spend millions more on the gridiron when they are primarily a Bball school. And then they would have to hire a great coach, out recruit Clemson, FSPU, NC Snake and everyone else in the Southeast, and then win 14-15 games in a season. Just never see that happening.

Jan 17, 2018, 12:35 PM

Every time the streak gets brought up, Ellington shooting 3's from all over the court comes to mind first. We had that one. It will eventually end, and we will defiantly beat them up there before they win a national championship in football.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic