[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 17  

UGA is overrated in football...

[9]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 3:53 PM

per everyone.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

hahaha

[3]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 4:00 PM

They beat the coots fairly soundly and then brag like they really accomplished something!!

2018 orange level member

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: UGA is overrated in football...

[2]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 4:02 PM

Yeah, somebody had to say it! Thanks

truth to power

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 4:13 PM

2018 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Oh come on...Kirby is one of the all-time greatest coaches

[4]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 4:07 PM

according to radio in Atlanta

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg

I know right, have you seen their kicker?

[4]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 4:08 PM

Georgia and Athens just did not offer what I felt would be best for me in the end. Sure, I had a fun time on my visit, but when it comes to playing football I just do not feel comfortable there. And when you consider everything that is going on up there, it makes you wonder just how long Kirby Smart is going to be around. He certainly is no Dabo Swinney or Nick Saban, and let's just leave it there. -Jadon Haselwood

If it werent for the SEC east being hot garbage

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 4:11 PM

then they wouldnt make the sec championship. As it is they will likely make it by default since their biggest challenger appears to be Kentucky. Yep, you read that right - Kentucky. In football.

[1]

I agree.......that bullgog is slow, out of shape, kinda lazy, can’t catch, can’t kick, can’t throw. He’s terrible at football.

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 4:17 PM

But, he can really slobber ;)

If it weren't for the SEC east being hot garbage

[4]

then they wouldnt be the 2nd best team in the SEC east. As it is they will likely be the 2nd best team in their division by default since the best team appears to be Kentucky. Yep, you read that right - Kentucky. In football.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

TD for being the second person to post this.***

[2]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 4:17 PM

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: TD for being the second person to post this.***

[3]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 4:18 PM

she has been going on About Kentucky since yesterday, it is pathological.

Georgia and Athens just did not offer what I felt would be best for me in the end. Sure, I had a fun time on my visit, but when it comes to playing football I just do not feel comfortable there. And when you consider everything that is going on up there, it makes you wonder just how long Kirby Smart is going to be around. He certainly is no Dabo Swinney or Nick Saban, and let's just leave it there. -Jadon Haselwood

Especially when Mizzou is the clear torch bearer

[2]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 4:22 PM

for the SEC east.

2018 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Re: TD for being the second person to post this.***

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 5:06 PM

2018 purple level member

TD for stealing my material***

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 4:35 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: TD for stealing my material***

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 5:41 PM

When you say "material", are you talking about anything related to t-net?

Yes. Hth***

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 5:48 PM

Re: Yes. Hth***

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 6:49 PM

2018 purple level member

Replies: 17  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: 2 sears section D 350.00 for pair 2 in section i 300.00 per pair. cherry road parking pass 40.00 i...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1514 people have read this post