Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA is a fine football team but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,391

UGA is a fine football team but

Apr 24, 2013, 6:04 PM

They r gonna meet an offensive machine unlike anything this defense has seen and the result will b bad. Yes UGA will score but I'm afraid UGA won't b able to deal with the tiger o. I predict a blowout and a nation awe inspiring beat down. An eye opener and the first of many victories on our way to an undefeated n a national championship season.

Clemson wins huge. I said 76-10 but realistically like 52- 14. This vaults us to number two in the nation and after the fsu win, number one. We will stay number one the rest of the year. Chad Morris leaves as texas's new head coach and Dabo gets a raise. And our next recruiting class is top 5. Mark it down.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, all that sounds great with the exception of the Chad

Apr 24, 2013, 6:19 PM

leaving.

Looks like we're going to have to face that reality sooner rather than later though...

Also, I think it will be a 24-28 type game...

Re: Well, all that sounds great with the exception of the Chad

Apr 24, 2013, 6:35 PM

I think uga will run the ball pretty effectively thus running too much clock for us to put up really huge numbers..sort of like auburn last year..except I don't think their d will be as effective ...I say we score in the thirties and win a tight one...as for being ranked first by mid season...I don't see it as long as bama and ohio st are unbeaten..the powers that be don't cut us the slack they do with the usually hyped teams...but if we run the table and the top teams on our schedule don't tank this season we should be in pretty good shape with the bcs..all that being said ...one game at a time..GO TIGERS

Tell 'em coot

Apr 24, 2013, 9:09 PM

fooling no one

Re: Tell 'em coot

Apr 24, 2013, 9:13 PM

What is with this calling everyone a coot crap? R u that limited on brain power that this is all u do? U must b a real loser in real life.

Apr 24, 2013, 9:24 PM

If Danny's coaching...Tigers 125. Dawgs -2

Apr 24, 2013, 10:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Tell 'em coot ]

I agree. Any real discussion usually results in someone being called a coot.

40-24, Tigers.***

Apr 24, 2013, 10:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA is a NFL U football team but

Apr 24, 2013, 10:23 PM

Fify

Let's don't get all cootish up in here.

Apr 24, 2013, 10:37 PM

MNC is a long way off. Let's take it one at a time and hope for a lot of luck with injuries and officiating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA is a fine football team but

Apr 24, 2013, 11:53 PM

Umm, that's a pretty bold statement. Well, more like delusional.

Re: UGA is a fine football team but

Apr 24, 2013, 11:55 PM

I'll have whatever you're smoking. I don't think either team will win by 40, no way in hell. And Chad Morris isn't going to Texas. They don't want to run a hurry up offense. The top 5 recruiting class is the only realistic thing with DeShaun Watson coming in and a few other big names high on Clemson.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,391
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic