Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA RB Nick Chubb
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

UGA RB Nick Chubb

Jul 24, 2017, 7:24 PM

Ready to run through the coots.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA RB Nick Chubb

Jul 24, 2017, 7:34 PM

Good for him. I can't imagine being only 2 years removed doing that weight. I bet he puts up 200 yds against the yardbirds.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2017, 7:36 PM

Kirby gonna Kirby ?

Amirite?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 24, 2017, 7:58 PM

How many times did i hit the play button before I realized this was a screenshot ?... five. Lol. (On mobile)

Haha sorry man!***

Jul 24, 2017, 8:14 PM

Jul 24, 2017, 9:46 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA RB Nick Chubb ]

Haha same here. Tried to press that play button like 5 times.

Jul 25, 2017, 1:56 AM

Dakereon Joyner squatted 500 lbs the other day, apparently. Doesn't mean he'll be a good quarterback, but that's pretty impressive for a high school kid of his size.

Also NC State has a DE that squats 700 lbs, runs a 4.58 40 and has a 40-inch vertical. I expect a real challenge from that defense.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2017, 2:54 AM

NC State will have a good defense and that's impressive weight numbers from a DE. Hope that dude squares up with Hyatt or Hearn, they'll show him what a championship caliber O-Lineman( Tackle ) plays like.

Jul 25, 2017, 3:55 AM [ in reply to Re: UGA RB Nick Chubb ]

> Dakereon Joyner squatted 500 lbs the >
>
> Also NC State has a DE that squats
> 700 lbs, runs a
> 4.58 40 and has a 40-inch vertical. I
> expect a real
> challenge from that defense.

That was kentavius street. He'll be a senior this season. He's played since he was a TRFR and in 34 games and has a total of 12.5 tackles for loss and 5.5 sacks . Though all the sacks and 9 of the TFL did come last season.
He's a freak athlete and this is his ????
Year so he could certainly have a break out season.

FTR I think State's DLINE will be the best
we see all year and that game could be a dog fight.

Jul 25, 2017, 9:30 AM

Street is a monster and I thihnk Bradley Chubb is even better. That DL is going to be ridiculous this year, and playing at NC St scares me a little.

That said, we won't be surprised by them this year, and I don't think their secondary and LBs are on the same level as our defense. We'll definitely need a really good game from the OL, and whoever our qb is at that point, will have to pass the ball well and limit mistakes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2017, 5:34 AM [ in reply to Re: UGA RB Nick Chubb ]

This post has a Coot in it...that is being praised , then talks about the Coots first opponent in a respectful way.
You Coot or nah ?

DB23

Jul 25, 2017, 8:00 AM

Hah, I knew someone would get butthurt over that but whatever. OP is praising a Dawg; are we cool with them now? Short memory much?

All 3 are impressive athletic feats, whoever you pull for. At least my comment was relevant to the topic being discussed in this thread, and objectively true.

That said, I hope Joyner loses every game he plays in college if he does end up going to SCar. Same for Chubb @ UGA, with the obvious exception of the coot game. NCSt I don't care much either way, as long as they beat the coots and lose to us.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2017, 8:09 AM

I'm not upset , was a legit question .
Kentavious Street almost came to Clemson ...and Chubb is a beast of a running back .

DB23

Jul 25, 2017, 8:19 AM

It could be that I haven't fully developed my dislike for Joyner yet. I think we all know he didn't really want to be a coot; he just went there cuz we wanted him as an athlete and he only wants to play QB and knew he wasn't gonna win the job here. Probably a decent kid, though, if we were recruiting him.

And that's the last remotely nice thing I'll say about a gamecock today. ;)

Jul 25, 2017, 8:25 AM

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/article121734078.html

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic