Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
U MUST Watch Game on ESPN SKY CAM Megacast App since UNREAL 4 Hrs of Close-up Action & Sounds!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,598

U MUST Watch Game on ESPN SKY CAM Megacast App since UNREAL 4 Hrs of Close-up Action & Sounds!!!

Jan 12, 2019, 8:31 PM

WoW..never seen a Clemson game this close in 60 years & showing every detail, watching it from the back of the RB & QB, with camera so zoomed in at the time-out huddles that you can hear DaBO & Scott giving team instructions..

NOoo Commentary & you can hear both bands playing various fight songs & competing every play!

Please get it & watch since AMAZING!!!!

THX to JD404!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks LLB!

Jan 12, 2019, 8:33 PM

I was going to watch the game again tomorrow. I will check out this version.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You MUST Watch Game on ESPN SKY CAM since UNREAL 4 Hrs of Close-up Action!!!!!

Jan 12, 2019, 8:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXCdRdiApEQ

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You MUST Watch Game on ESPN SKY CAM since UNREAL 4 Hrs of Close-up Action!!!!!

Jan 12, 2019, 8:54 PM

Thanks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2019, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Re: You MUST Watch Game on ESPN SKY CAM since UNREAL 4 Hrs of Close-up Action!!!!! ]

Maybe a dumb question, but is there a way to find this on the YouTube app on my tv? I’ve searched for it including a variety of search terms and haven’t been able to find it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

watching it now on skycam, fourth time to watch game***

Jan 12, 2019, 8:37 PM

I love that there is no commentary

Bama has so much hope in the beginning

AND YOU CAN SEE EVERY MISSED PI ON BAMA!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

I'm downloading it from youtube, gonna keep this

Jan 12, 2019, 8:46 PM

thanks a ton,

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2019, 8:49 PM

Also, the “sounds of the game” stream is a good way to rewatch the game.

this has the sounds of the game as well***

Jan 12, 2019, 9:24 PM

Jan 12, 2019, 9:09 PM

Neat . What size screen did you watch it on , LBB ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^Viewed on about the Largest Apple Cell Phone avail..

Jan 12, 2019, 10:10 PM

and turned it sideways & put on book stand.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amazing how much more difficult

Jan 13, 2019, 4:16 AM

The game looks from this angle. The speed at which things happen and confusion of the ground level perspective. Impressive. I mean I have watched the game enough times to know what’s coming and it’s still happening at a crazy pace. Impressive.

Re: U MUST Watch Game on ESPN SKY CAM Megacast App since UNREAL 4 Hrs of Close-up Action & Sounds!!!

Jan 13, 2019, 5:19 AM

This is how I prefer to watch football games, when possible. My family as well. Commentary is almost always biased and/or focused on the incorrect aspects of the game.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,598
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic