»
Topic: Tyreke Johnson
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 7, 2017 8:52 AM by: TigerSaul
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

Tyreke Johnson

Posted: Dec 6, 2017 10:16 PM

I don't know if y'all saw but the 4-star safety committed to Ohio State. Kid is supposedly a stud and a big playmaker in the secondary. Would have been a huge help in the secondary in coming years. Good luck to him but always remember 31-0(;

2017 student level member

Re: Tyreke Johnson

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 6:18 AM

We’ve missed out on several big names in the past few years. But I think the team has done ok.

Re: Tyreke Johnson

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 6:23 AM

I always look forward to those late signings that come out of nowhere...like the Sensabaugh's, TJ Greens, ETN's, Simmons, Wallace, Carter, etc. The names no one even knows in early January and then, boom! They're here. And those guys ALWAYS seem to deliver.

This staff knows how to find the 2's and 3's with the exact same measurables as the 4's and 5's. The only difference is, those 2's and 3's are hiding in plain sight and other staffs lack the 'vision' to even notice they exist.

Don't think we missed out on him. Patience.someone else

[1]
Posted: Dec 7, 2017 7:05 AM

jumped to the top of Clemson's DB board the day before he committed to OSU.He was told the next Morning,committed to OSU before the day was over.

Re: Don't think we missed out on him. Patience.someone else

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 8:41 AM

Wasn’t he being recruited as a safety by Clemson? From what I read that wasn’t his position of choice. So if you say someone else jumped ahead, I wonder if they got some good news on Monday or O’Neal.

XT said LO was 80% Clemson

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 8:46 AM

I still believe Monday could flip.

Re: XT said LO was 80% Clemson

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 8:52 AM

When is the last time O’Neal was on campus? Do you know if he has scheduled an official? I think if Steele stays Monday is Auburn bound.

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Bowl game tickets and travel

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Sugar Bowl
FOR SALE: Last chance to reserve 1 night at the Hilton RiverSide for the night of the Sugar Bowl (Jan 1). Will...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2211 people have read this post