Topic: Tuscaloosa officer, might be classy if Tigerfans
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 18, 2019 6:06 PM by: ISpeakTheTruth
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Tuscaloosa officer, might be classy if Tigerfans

[3]
Posted: Sep 18, 2019 10:39 AM

Hey Tigerfans...I saw on twitter that an officer from the Tuscaloosa PD had been killed and he has 2 kids. I dont have any other info than this article, "40 years old, engaged to be married and had 2 daughters"...might be a nice gesture if we donated to help. Anyone got more info?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al.com/news/tuscaloosa/2019/09/tuscaloosa-police-officer-shot-rushed-to-dch-regional-medical-center.html%3foutputType=amp

Re: Tuscaloosa officer, might be classy if Tigerfans

[2]
Posted: Sep 18, 2019 12:17 PM

Is there a Go Fund Me page set up?

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 12:21 PM

I havent seen, I was hoping someone close to that community might have it or insights about the situation.

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 3:03 PM

Someone is probably saying he deserved it. 1st responders should never go in without backup and always with weapons drawn!

GOD please watch over our !st responders as they diligently do their jobs even when responding to dangerous situations they may be totally unaware of. Please help his loved ones through this ordeal and ease their pain.

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 4:30 PM

Someone is probably saying he deserved it. 1st responders should never go in without backup and always with weapons drawn!

Completely unnecessary and divisive thing to say. Then you throw God in the next sentence as if he shares the same sentiment. You could have made your "heartfelt" comment without adding the baiting, political nonsense with it.

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 6:06 PM

But there are many in the MSM and on the liberal side who will say it! At some point good people have to take a stand against that kind of shyt and calling them out is one of the ways to do it, but they won't care cause the majority of those don't believe in heaven or hell, or GOD. But they will find out!

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets for the Boston College game. Venmo, ApplePay, Zelle, and PayPal friendl...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1563 people have read this post