Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tua Turndaballova
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Tua Turndaballova

Jan 11, 2019, 7:27 PM

blackrivertiger® The funniest dang thing I have read all day!

You wonder if Turndaballova dad would have "been upset" with him had he "actually shown respect for his opponents"! His lack of respect after the game means; he didn't learn a thing! "He will need another lesson" I am afraid! B/C "little ole Clemson" could not have possibly had anything to do with the two ugly INT's including one for 6 quick!

Turn- the - Ball- Over won't make it to the playoffs next year! I'm calling it now!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they make the CFP with him next year with one

Jan 11, 2019, 7:30 PM

thing in mind. Beat Clemson, which is the wrong thing. Gamecocks think this way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think they make the CFP with him next year with one

Jan 11, 2019, 9:06 PM

TOTE1 The mass exodus as one article put it "will actually hurt them this year"! Plus, I think LSU will be much better as well as A & M. Jimbo has had a year to get everything in place he wants. And Bamer has to go there. If the excuse makers for bamer are even remotely close to being right; the new coaches are not the same caliber of the ones he lost. Or rather "ran off b/c of his ways"! Will they get by Georgia?

The rest of the SEC let's be honest was over-hyped this past season. Bowl season showed that. Even in a couple of the wins; why were they such a strain against supposedly inferior competition?

We'll see! Turn Da Ball Over has a years worth of film now and a whole off season on him for DC's to prepare for him. Remember, he came in in the Natty(2nd half). BV has given teams a guide to how to play him and he will have a few less weapons.

IDK! Has Southern Cal lost it's position as a blue blood yet? If not, how long does it take? How long does it take to become one? Be good to give another blue blood a good beating while a national TV audience is looking on. Them or "meat chicken"! Of course, didn't the chickens even beat them?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic