Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump being an a hole is not the problem
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 521

Trump being an a hole is not the problem

Nov 13, 2020, 8:03 PM

from my perspective. If he were an honest a hole that would be OK and I could even respect it. Being blunt and taking the gloves off and not worrying about the niceties is OK for sure.

But my problem with Trump is that he lies so much. Yes, all politicians lie. But no one has taken lying to the level that Trump has. It’s dictator level lying. Below are just some of the lies that made me not trust Trump.

1. The ridiculous birther conspiracy that put him on the political map. He correctly understood that many Americans did not like the fact we had a black president and had no conscience about suggesting something that was totally untrue

2. When he said a few weeks before the 16 election that it was a rigged election. At that point, I am almost positive he thought he would lose the election so he was setting up a scenario where he could say he lost because of a rigged election.

3. After he won, when he said he would have won the popular vote if it were not for voter fraud. That’s when I knew he had no relationship with honesty. He set up a voter fraud commission, and they found nothing.

4. When he claimed he was totally exonerated by the Mueller investigation. We all know that was not true. I can agree that the Democrats went way too far on this one, but trumps hands were not clean with this at all. He could’ve done many things differently in regards to Russia. My opinion is he found out Russia was helping him and he was OK with that not understanding the gravity of what a bad look that is for a president. I also think that it’s very likely Putin has dirt on him, but that’s another story.

5. His claim that he had a perfect phone call with the Ukrainian leader. It was not perfect, and we all know that. I’m not happy with Biden and Hunter‘s dealings in Ukraine, and it’s fair to question it. But Trump went over the top and used powers he should not have used to expose Biden.

6. Him setting up the narrative of mail in voting will not work a few months ago. My view is he knew at that point he would probably lose, and he wanted to set up a story that he could claim he did not fairly lose the election.

7. His inability to accept reality and concede the election. It’s so obvious Biden won fair and square.

Having said all this, I get it that the media and the Democrats have been very hard on him it. and mabe because of that he justifies lying through his teeth. But I just think in spite of all that he just doesn’t have the character that is needed to be the American president and a leader of the free world. Even before he came on the political scene, there are many examples of him being a fraudulent dishonest guy. I am actually in favor of most of his policies, but he is just not the right guy to be the leader of the free world. Hopefully a Republican that has better morals than him will emerge in 2024.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Cata and Chuckie

Nov 13, 2020, 8:05 PM

Can y’all not control your rugrat?

Bengaline

Nov 13, 2020, 9:39 PM

Interesting how you didn’t dispute anything I said in my post. How am I wrong? Do you think any president in history has lied more than Trump? Looking at your previous post, it’s obvious that you rarely have more than a one sentence post. So interesting to see what the man of few words has to say in response to my post. I’m not expecting more than a sentence,as that all it seems you’re capable of.

Re: Bengaline

Nov 14, 2020, 2:44 PM

Bengaline is our village idiot. he is living proof that the American Dream is not dead, because somehow this guy is able to support himself.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey bengal

Nov 14, 2020, 8:11 AM [ in reply to Hey Cata and Chuckie ]

How much money did you #### away falling for Trump's recount defense fund or whatever it is?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Hey Cata and Chuckie

Nov 14, 2020, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Hey Cata and Chuckie ]

bengal,

pot meet kettle

Re: Trump being an a hole is not the problem

Nov 13, 2020, 8:07 PM

He lost. He is the past.

Nov 13, 2020, 8:16 PM

masks!

masks!

masks!

masks!

masks!

masks!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems appropriate for Friday the 13th.***

Nov 13, 2020, 8:21 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2020, 9:44 PM

Trump said my life would be better. Correct

Obama/Biden said my life would be better. False.

Only taking that matters to me.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2020, 7:17 AM

If you think the President is to blame for how your life is going, take your head out yer ass!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Nov 14, 2020, 8:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump being an a hole is not the problem ]

Keowee,

Your narrow-mindedness knows no bounds.

Nov 14, 2020, 2:49 PM

He is like a sad parody of Tiger1Dad

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2020, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump being an a hole is not the problem ]

My life was the same with both generally.

Obama's last 4 years were better than Trump's first few years for America though. Then again, Obama wasn't saddled with Covid.

A lot of people get the same paycheck no matter who

Nov 14, 2020, 3:05 PM

the president is. They have the same job and get the same cost of living raise. Some people get better tips, have more work and earn more money when the economy is good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 521
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic