Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump Ads in Tiger Net
TigerNet Website - Site Feedback and Suggestions
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

Trump Ads in Tiger Net

Jun 2, 2020, 4:18 PM

David - I am respectfully requesting that Tiger Net no longer run ads supporting Trump's campaign messages or programs. This president is very divisive and polarizing, and is not providing effective leadership for the country. Out of respect for the large percentage of African American student athletes at Clemson, you should immediately discontinue this tainted source of ad income. Do the right thing please. Thank you for considering this viewpoint. GonzoRugger 86

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've never seen a Trump ad on here.

Jun 2, 2020, 4:22 PM

Aren't the ad streams based off of your browsing history anyway?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: I've never seen a Trump ad on here.

Jun 2, 2020, 4:24 PM

Not from my browsing history for sure.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is where it comes from it’s not a question. Not saying you

Jun 2, 2020, 4:26 PM

Google trump but we all get different ads. So that is how it happens. I haven’t seen one yet either.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like someone's Gonzo for the Bad Orange Man and now trying

Jun 2, 2020, 4:27 PM

to cover his tracks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yes they are. Search for washer and dryers for sale and

Jun 2, 2020, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I've never seen a Trump ad on here. ]

come back on Tigernet. You'll see Lowe's or Home Depot adds.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes they are. Search for washer and dryers for sale and

Jun 2, 2020, 5:02 PM

Thanks for reminding me about my laundry

It might be from watching too many “Orange man bad” videos.

Jun 2, 2020, 5:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I've never seen a Trump ad on here. ]

He really knows how to dig at you sensitive folks.

Jun 2, 2020, 6:47 PM [ in reply to Re: I've never seen a Trump ad on here. ]

You’ve been watching too much Trump pron

Wrong.....Go browse 3-4 obscure knitting sites and watch

Jun 2, 2020, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I've never seen a Trump ad on here. ]

what happens. That or pay up and get ZERO ads.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 4:32 PM [ in reply to I've never seen a Trump ad on here. ]

I haven't seen any either. I agree that my ads are for things I've searched for in my browser.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven’t seen one either***

Jun 2, 2020, 6:50 PM [ in reply to I've never seen a Trump ad on here. ]

Re: Trump Ads in Tiger Net

Jun 2, 2020, 4:23 PM

So you understand the process of posting on a forum, but not for sending an email?

Cool story bro

Why is this on the Pros and Others board?

Jun 2, 2020, 4:32 PM

hmmm....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 4:32 PM

You dont see any adds if you donate. Also like others have stated adds are based entirely on your browsing history.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jun 2, 2020, 4:46 PM

I haven't seen any adds for Trump on Tigernet. I see him on FB, but I am taking care of my elderly sick father with Cancer, so I don't use my browser much lately and rarely am on social media unfortunately. I don't watch much news at all. Not a fan of his, but politics are just a mess all over in my opinion. I do donate a small amount monthly to tigernet. Go Tigers!

Here's an idea

Jun 2, 2020, 4:34 PM

How about you become a donor and replace that lost ad revenue that you are requesting? I am sure Crump or B-Meist can get you the figure.

You know if you donated,

Jun 2, 2020, 4:34 PM

there is the slightest possibility that you would be triggered by ads less often.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jun 2, 2020, 4:35 PM

Publicly denounce your browser history, before we are forced to pillage your property and take your wimmens!

Please provide pics of the aforementioned wimmens

Thanks

Jun 2, 2020, 4:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Jun 2, 2020, 4:48 PM

Don't know Gonzo and his 34% but what a dumb statement. We are undergoing a traumatic time in the life of our country and he comes up with a DA statement like that. My only answer is I am certainly glad Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, et all are not divisive, always tell the truth, and always, always put their constituents first.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 8:08 PM

don't forget pencilneck shiff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Trump Ads in Tiger Net Made me throw up on my iPad !

Jun 2, 2020, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump Ads in Tiger Net ]

Must be another lie coming out of that mouth??? ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 4:50 PM

That’s your opinion GonzoRugger86. I happened to have a different opinion. By the way have you taken a poll of all CLEMSON players about President Trump.

IMO it’s post like your post that is just as divisive maybe more so. I did not like Clinton or Obama but I prayed for their success for the good of the country and all American Citizens. I respect the Office of the President of the United States. Do you respect the Office ??? It does not appear that you do !

PS: want dont you become a paying member like many of us have been doing for years or are you on here for a free ride???

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

David - I am respectfully requesting that TigerNet no longer

Jun 2, 2020, 5:05 PM

run posts by Gonzos. These posters are very divisive and polarizing, and are not providing enjoyable messages for TNet. Out of respect for the large percentage of thoughtful and intelligent TNet posters, you should immediately discontinue this tainted source of no income. Do the right thing please. Thank you for considering this other viewpoint.

Beats seeing Nancy Pelosi and her chicken-fat smeared face.***

Jun 2, 2020, 5:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Beats seeing Nancy Pelosi and her chicken-fat smeared face.***

Jun 2, 2020, 8:12 PM

thanks.i always thought it was chicken manure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 2, 2020, 5:15 PM

Too frigging bad......Go Tigers!!!!

Nice try.-1 coot***

Jun 2, 2020, 5:57 PM

We don't choose the ads, kind of like a TV station would run

Jun 2, 2020, 6:00 PM

ads for both parties, we do not endorse anyone. Most of the ads come from a 3rd party ad network like Google. Thanks for the comment.

And there you have it

Jun 2, 2020, 6:59 PM

straight from the man himself

Re: We don't choose the ads, kind of like a TV station would run

Jun 2, 2020, 9:26 PM [ in reply to We don't choose the ads, kind of like a TV station would run ]

Precisely...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 6:03 PM

David - I am respectfully requesting that Tiger Net no longer run ads supporting Trump's campaign messages or programs. This president is very divisive and polarizing, and is not providing effective leadership for the country. Out of respect for the large percentage of African American student athletes at Clemson, you should immediately discontinue this tainted source of ad income. Do the right thing please. Thank you for considering this viewpoint. GonzoRugger 86

Hey snowflake - if you pay up and get one of those ® behind your name you won't have to worry about ads. Quit being a leech and contribute some $$ to the good folks that work hard to run this site.

Jun 2, 2020, 6:18 PM

Never seen one.....

Jun 2, 2020, 6:50 PM

This has to be a troll, right?

Jun 2, 2020, 7:02 PM

I have yet to see a Trump ad. Before you berate me for not being a donor, my husband is also on Tigernet and he is a donor. I don't feel like we both need to give. I never google political issues so that is probably why I have not gotten anything like that. You should watch what you google.

I’ve never once seen a Trump ad on Tigernet

Jun 2, 2020, 7:10 PM

It is based on what you look at on internet so obviously your spending time obsessing over our president online.

Here’s an idea

Jun 2, 2020, 8:48 PM

Why don’t you donate to make the ads go away or ####! Oh that’s right you post like the typical person that likes free ####.

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Gonzo is ANTIFFA......Hahahahaha Learn to Troll

Jun 2, 2020, 9:05 PM

By the way suppression of anyone's lawful speech hurts the black lives cause as you as saying they need a crutch. This kind of request is the problem not the solution. Oh the poor angry Trump hurt my little feelings now I'm gonna ask mommy to make him go away. And I didn't even vote for the guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I click on every single one of them.***

Jun 2, 2020, 9:15 PM

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
TigerNet Website - Site Feedback and Suggestions
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next