»
Topic: Trevor is heading into his Junior year!!!
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 20, 2020 2:07 PM by: rgby83®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Trevor is heading into his Junior year!!!

[3]
Posted: Feb 20, 2020 11:34 AM

Trevor has had some bad games, and he has made some bad decision over the course of his time behind center, but he has also shown that he has everything that it takes to actually be the very best QB in the country, and one of the best college QBs as we've seen in college FB in a long time, and yes, even better than Joe Burrow if he puts all his talent to work for him in his Junior season.

Most of us college FB fans have seen the way top players progress during their time in college FB, and for most it has been their Junior year they put it all together, and I do believe that Trevor will have his best season in 2020, and he will show out and prove why it was said that he was the best QB coming out of HS, and why it has been said the he will be the #1 pick going into the NFL.

I am very selfish when it comes to what's best for Clemson FB, and I hope that Trevor will come back for his Senior season at Clemson for Clemson FB to show the world that Clemson is the best team in college FB, and why. It's bc great players love coming and playing for Clemson and Dabo Swinney. Go Tigers, Go Trevor 2020!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Trevor is heading into his Junior year!!!

[2]
Posted: Feb 20, 2020 12:02 PM

He's definitely got all the tools. I really hope the coaches self eval week pays off and play to his strengths and cut him loose over the middle. Obviously he's only as good as the players around him. From a non knowledgeable couch coach, it just seemed this past year they tried to mold him to be DW4 vs adapting an offense that played more to his strengths....

I go back and look at lsu in 18 vs 19 and they came up with a complex offense but it wasn't too complex. Definitely retooled the rpo to fit burrow.

2020 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

The sophomore slump is over***

[4]
Posted: Feb 20, 2020 12:03 PM

2020 student level member

LOL if that was a "sophomore slump", you better watch out***

[3]
Posted: Feb 20, 2020 12:12 PM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Best Is The Standard

Re: LOL if that was a "sophomore slump", you better watch out***

[2]
Posted: Feb 20, 2020 2:05 PM

Ain't that the truth. Then again, when you look back in 20 years that might be what people say. I really think he'll be the best QB ever.

Guess that's kinda what I was trying to say above. Just let him call all the plays. I think he's that good.

2020 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Re: Trevor is heading into his Junior year!!!

[2]
Posted: Feb 20, 2020 2:07 PM

I really think he's going to grow into his hair this year.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have not got anything about buying football tickets for This year. In the mail. Maybe they are w...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
989 people have read this post