Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor is heading into his Junior year!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,325

Trevor is heading into his Junior year!!!

Feb 20, 2020, 11:34 AM

Trevor has had some bad games, and he has made some bad decision over the course of his time behind center, but he has also shown that he has everything that it takes to actually be the very best QB in the country, and one of the best college QBs as we've seen in college FB in a long time, and yes, even better than Joe Burrow if he puts all his talent to work for him in his Junior season.

Most of us college FB fans have seen the way top players progress during their time in college FB, and for most it has been their Junior year they put it all together, and I do believe that Trevor will have his best season in 2020, and he will show out and prove why it was said that he was the best QB coming out of HS, and why it has been said the he will be the #1 pick going into the NFL.

I am very selfish when it comes to what's best for Clemson FB, and I hope that Trevor will come back for his Senior season at Clemson for Clemson FB to show the world that Clemson is the best team in college FB, and why. It's bc great players love coming and playing for Clemson and Dabo Swinney. Go Tigers, Go Trevor 2020!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor is heading into his Junior year!!!

Feb 20, 2020, 12:02 PM

He's definitely got all the tools. I really hope the coaches self eval week pays off and play to his strengths and cut him loose over the middle. Obviously he's only as good as the players around him. From a non knowledgeable couch coach, it just seemed this past year they tried to mold him to be DW4 vs adapting an offense that played more to his strengths....

I go back and look at lsu in 18 vs 19 and they came up with a complex offense but it wasn't too complex. Definitely retooled the rpo to fit burrow.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The sophomore slump is over***

Feb 20, 2020, 12:03 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL if that was a "sophomore slump", you better watch out***

Feb 20, 2020, 12:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: LOL if that was a "sophomore slump", you better watch out***

Feb 20, 2020, 2:05 PM

Ain't that the truth. Then again, when you look back in 20 years that might be what people say. I really think he'll be the best QB ever.

Guess that's kinda what I was trying to say above. Just let him call all the plays. I think he's that good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor is heading into his Junior year!!!

Feb 20, 2020, 2:07 PM

I really think he's going to grow into his hair this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,325
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic