Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor and game speed...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Trevor and game speed...

Sep 23, 2018, 6:43 PM

Furman, tamu, and other is moot right now because this past Saturday Trevor Lawrence played at a d1 cross state rival game against a team that, as dooshtoola puts it, pawl Johnson and his boys hair are gonna be on fire and coming for him... So Trevor was center stage for the fight and a majority of the time of any freshmen qb the game is faster and adapting is as tough as learning the playbook. Everyone saw a young qb step into a game after 10 plus minutes of no offensive scoring and systematically take a real top 3 team down the field like he was a upper classman. Then it was seen again and again and so on until tech fans were rocked to sleep by Trevor's song!
The speed of college ball has not affected him one bit. He's smooth, agile, has a release nfl scouts talk about after 4 beers while fantasizing of their dream qb. As far as our receivers are concerned they pursue a hot route from Trevor like a high school boy does the homecoming queen!
We have great ball behind and ahead of us and I'm thankful I get to watch it and see this kid who makes this transition look like walking from one side of the road to the other.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor and game speed...***

Sep 23, 2018, 6:46 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor and game speed...

Sep 23, 2018, 6:47 PM

Be careful you don't get run over crossing that road.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor and game speed...

Sep 23, 2018, 6:49 PM

I know Clemson fans have that bad taste of dw4 getting hurt his first year and I pray Trevor and all of the boys stay safe and healthy!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic