Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trenton Simpson not having us in his top 5?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Trenton Simpson not having us in his top 5?

May 8, 2019, 11:03 AM

https://twitter.com/trentonsimpson_/status/1124452286539935744?s=21

He’s one heck of a linebacker and also running back as well. Reminds me of a taller Myles Jack! He’d be one heck of a Tiger but does he have a committable offer? He made our spring game and seems to be very interested in the good guys.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trenton Simpson not having us in his top 5?

May 8, 2019, 11:11 AM

I believe he does not yet have an offer from Clemson. This may indicate we are trending to someone higher on our board which could lead to a lot of speculation.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2019, 11:14 AM

Hard to be in a kid's top 5 without an offer and him wanting to end his recruitment before the season.

Simpson is a really good player, and I hope we offer before to long. Regardless, he's gonna be a good player down the road for someone.

May 8, 2019, 11:13 AM

We are full at LB, and like Sampah, has been told he will need to wait to see if a spot opens up down the road. Many elite prospects don't like the sound of that.

Also at RB

May 8, 2019, 11:18 AM

So double whammy for Trent.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

May 8, 2019, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Trenton Simpson not having us in his top 5? ]

I really doubt that's why Sampah went to LSU. Sampah had an offer and was being recruited personally by Venables. Who are the so-called linebackers taking up the space, because they definitely lost like 6 linebackers on the roster (though only 2 that played a lot). They want Smalls as a DE, not an OLB like everyone else. But I would think they really, really want some stud linebackers. That's probably been Clemson's biggest weakness defensively, and now Tre and Kendall are both gone (and neither were on the level of Clemson's other defensive stars). So I'm curious about your evidence here that they're telling these elite linebackers to wait, because I suspect we just got beat by LSU in the recruiting process with Sampah, which does happen.

May 8, 2019, 11:20 AM

Yeah, we’re full at LB, and I don’t guess the staff sees Simpson as an oversign candidate.

May 8, 2019, 11:30 AM

Allow me to speckulate .

You know how some young dudes will ignore the prettiest girl in the class in hopes of getting her to see him as unattainable , thereby creating interest where there would have been none previous to the cold shoulder treatment ?

Yeah ... that's my hypotenuse.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 8, 2019, 11:56 AM

Is there a papoose on that hypotenuse? I thing the squaw of the hypotenuse is equal to the sons of the squaws on the other two hides.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2019, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Trenton Simpson not having us in his top 5? ]

Allow me to speckulate .

You know how some young dudes will ignore the prettiest girl in the class in hopes of getting her to see him as unattainable , thereby creating interest where there would have been none previous to the cold shoulder treatment ?

Yeah ... that's my hypotenuse.

Incorrect use of the word 'hypotenuse', you mean't 'hypocampus'

yer welcome.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic