Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trenton Simpson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,977

Trenton Simpson

May 15, 2019, 2:38 PM

With Shaq Smith being a RS he actually should open a scholarship for us if he chooses to go through with his transfer, Trenton Simpson I believe would be our top candidate to receive that offer as he hasn't already and our coaches have been very high on him. (recently he skyrocketed in the rankings but when our coaches were in a lot of contact he was nowhere near as high)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trenton Simpson

May 15, 2019, 2:39 PM

Webb just got a CB to Clemson

Webb more likely IMO

May 15, 2019, 3:10 PM

From what I read regarding Simpson and our staff the staff wanted to see him play more LB first before pulling the trigger. That doesn’t seem to mesh with his decision timeline (hence us not in his top 5). If I was going to pick a guy I’d prefer Simpson just because I think he’s a freak athlete and let BV really teach him the LB position but Webb is a really good LB as well so I’m fine with either one.

Re: Webb more likely IMO

May 15, 2019, 3:16 PM

We're not in his top 5 because we haven't offered him yet.

Right

May 15, 2019, 3:18 PM

We’re waiting to see more of him playing LB before we offer and he’s trying to make his decision sooner than later.

May 15, 2019, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Webb more likely IMO ]

georgia hasn't offered Pryor, but they are in his top 6. In reality, anyone can put any team in their top schools to make themselves appear better

May 15, 2019, 6:58 PM

Am a little leary about taking a commitment from Pryor, who is a candidate to flip if UGA offers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2019, 7:05 PM

I'm inclined to agree with you on this. But with our good standing with most commitments staying outside of those that don't qualify I would like to think he isn't going to decommit if he chooses Clemson.

May 15, 2019, 8:17 PM

Agree with you - Seth.... My only concern is that UGA might know his first name - and we apparently did not in the article about him today... Should that be a concern?? -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 16, 2019, 1:32 AM [ in reply to Webb more likely IMO ]

Webb has committed, he just has to go public.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,977
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic