Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Travon Walker commits Tuesday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 3,744

Travon Walker commits Tuesday

Jul 22, 2018, 10:20 PM

I was hoping we could get him on campus this summer especially for the AIC. Big time 3 sport athlete, very intelligent. Todd Bates has done excellent with this young man.
But with an announcement so soon, and no recent visit here, I’m guessing it’s the Dawgs....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Travon Walker commits Tuesday

Jul 22, 2018, 11:21 PM

Yeah 247 actually has 93% uga and 7% to scar of all places. Then again maybe belk trying to talk him into coming.

Think he has a good chance of being the next Big Dex. Hard to believe we’re missing on s DT after the history we have with DT’s.

I know you can’t get them all and everyone says all this recruiting talk is bunk that we just need to be patient, it’s early, we really didn’t want so and so but it still gets me concerned... this class sure isn’t going the way I expected.

Couldn’t be about playing time either.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hopefully we’ll get two first rounders from the dL next year (unless

Jul 23, 2018, 1:00 AM

Big Dec wants to stay for some reason). That should help, but one year too late unless something starts going our way. Recruiting landscape changed for this year especially. I think continuing to win and getting folks to the league prove we are here to stay and will help

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i wouldnt look too much into that 7%

Jul 23, 2018, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Travon Walker commits Tuesday ]

the writers for the Coots on 247 will CB anyone that has anything good to say after a trip to them.

I actually think we are in it more than people think. I think its 60-40 in favor of the Dawgs right now though. Maybe Bates and Swinney can make it happen. Bates is doing an awesome job so if we lose out its not bc of him. Its bc Walker wants to be a Bulldog.

We probably need 4 DTs (3 at the very least). We have 1 who just got bumped to 4* on ESPN. Johnson is def. high 3 low 4 so I expect the other recruiting services to bump him during the season. I still think we have a shot with Tuitelle (Bama lean currently) and few other under the radar guys. I'd like for us to kick the tires a little more on Jaden Mackenzie from Dex's old high school. I think we have a good shot with Tyler Davis too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

his cousin plays for the coots so I wouldn't totally dismiss

Jul 23, 2018, 4:10 PM

them in this case

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 3,744
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic