Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 18, 2019 8:40 AM by: kctigs81
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 1  

Transitive Properties, Orange Colored Glasses and SIAP:

[2]
Posted: Oct 18, 2019 8:23 AM

Heather Dinnich. I found this an interesting article from her:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/page/gamedaykickoff101719/second-half-scenarios-create-college-football-playoff-chaos

When I consider the top 7 or 8 teams and performances to date - who they have played/beaten - I feel pretty darned good about our chances to not only make the CFP, but to win it all again. Forgive my confident arrogance, but thinking the coots are our ‘potential loss’?! (Yeah, yeah, I hear it “ ... won @ UGA ... “). At this point, I firmly believe our toughest reg season opponent is STILL Clemson.

BTW: did anyone catch the ESPN show last night - think it was ‘The Voices of College Football’? It was on one of the TVs in the adult beverage serving establishment where I was dining last night, so I couldn’t hear it and only caught glimpses of the show. It looked pretty good. Heather D was one of the panelists, and looking very nice, I might add.

It is SOLID ORANGE FRIDAY - GO TIGERS!!!’

2019 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg

wwLBBd

Re: Transitive Properties, Orange Colored Glasses and SIAP:

[2]
Posted: Oct 18, 2019 8:40 AM

Interesting scenarios, shows we really to win out and hopefully can win in a big way especially SC since they beat UGA. I do agree with Stephen A Smith to be the giant you have to beat the giant meaning if we are undefeated there should be no way we are left out of the playoffs.

Replies: 1  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
457 people have read this post