»
Topic: Traitor Thought but think that ACCCG vs Chain Canes was very BORING Overall!
Replies: 9   Last Post: Dec 7, 2017 8:10 AM by: Tigerdug23®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

Traitor Thought but think that ACCCG vs Chain Canes was very BORING Overall!

[1]
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 9:23 PM

Hey, if you've been to hundreds & hundreds & hundreds of Clemson football games as i have, then this one ranks down the list..

maybe for the fact that Miami was not a true championship team overall (Pitt proved that week earlier), they had major injuries with much needed wr'ers, showed no spunk from start to finish..

but lots had to do with Tiger Team being too good & physical, and thus no adrenalin was needed by me.

Don't think my feelings, chemistry or boredom issues will be the same with a tough & seasoned Bama Team coming uP.

2017 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Traitor Thought but think that ACCCG vs Chain Canes was very BORING Overall!

[2]
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 9:28 PM

Sure sign that the game is not as "exciting" is when my Mom can actually watch the whole game. She simply can't watch when the game stresses her out. She watched all of the Miami game. Our team was simply dominant.

^^ Exactly.. but how bout your SiS?

[1]
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 9:31 PM

How did she rate game?

2017 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: ^^ Exactly.. but how bout your SiS?

[1]
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 9:39 PM

My sister is the funniest one in my family. She gets so angry at the TV when things are not going well.

But she had a blast at the ACCCG. She mentioned tropical storms to a couple of Miami fans that got a little mouthy in the concession line at halftime.

But we both agreed that we felt completely calm after the second TD. You could just see it was already over.

Re: Traitor Thought but think that ACCCG vs Chain Canes was very BORING Overall!

[1]
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 9:35 PM

After the first quarter it was a snooze fest.
But overall we had a great day in Charlotte and would do again

I'm 100% OK with boring games

[2]
Posted: Dec 7, 2017 7:24 AM

If I'm not paying full attention by the mid-3rd quarter it means the game is well in-hand. I like those kinds of games. Though they're not as memorable, I prefer them over games that go down to the last play and take years off my life.

[2]
Posted: Dec 7, 2017 7:31 AM

I was actually giddy at many parts of the game. I knew we would do well, but I wasn't expecting total domination right away. I'll take this game over a cardiac cat game any day! Go tigers!!!

2017 white level member

Take it to FGF...

[1]
Posted: Dec 7, 2017 7:31 AM

coot.

Winning is never boring. Oh, and good morning lbb.

Go Tigers.

2017 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Dec 7, 2017 7:57 AM

I don't know, I mean the U is back. I think it was just our night. or maybe U players were sick or something. we will never know, but we really were lucky just to be there and Bama scares me.

[1]
Posted: Dec 7, 2017 8:10 AM

LBB I agree ! I think I am nearing 100 games attended , and whilst I was not in attendance last weekend I was ...by the half , completely sure that we were wrapping things up . I wouldntcall it boredom exactly , but I considered flipping back and forth with the other game that was on .

I did not , because heretical .

2017 purple level member

DB23

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Bowl game tickets and travel

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Sugar Bowl
FOR SALE: 2 Club Sideline Section 339 Sugar Bowl tickets - $750 per ticket or best offer ($997 + fees per tic...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
768 people have read this post