Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Traitor Thought but think that ACCCG vs Chain Canes was very BORING Overall!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Traitor Thought but think that ACCCG vs Chain Canes was very BORING Overall!

Dec 6, 2017, 9:23 PM

Hey, if you've been to hundreds & hundreds & hundreds of Clemson football games as i have, then this one ranks down the list..

maybe for the fact that Miami was not a true championship team overall (Pitt proved that week earlier), they had major injuries with much needed wr'ers, showed no spunk from start to finish..

but lots had to do with Tiger Team being too good & physical, and thus no adrenalin was needed by me.

Don't think my feelings, chemistry or boredom issues will be the same with a tough & seasoned Bama Team coming uP.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Traitor Thought but think that ACCCG vs Chain Canes was very BORING Overall!

Dec 30, 2018, 8:29 PM

Sure sign that the game is not as "exciting" is when my Mom can actually watch the whole game. She simply can't watch when the game stresses her out. She watched all of the Miami game. Our team was simply dominant.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ Exactly.. but how bout your SiS?

Dec 6, 2017, 9:31 PM

How did she rate game?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^ Exactly.. but how bout your SiS?

Dec 6, 2017, 9:39 PM

My sister is the funniest one in my family. She gets so angry at the TV when things are not going well.

But she had a blast at the ACCCG. She mentioned tropical storms to a couple of Miami fans that got a little mouthy in the concession line at halftime.

But we both agreed that we felt completely calm after the second TD. You could just see it was already over.

Re: Traitor Thought but think that ACCCG vs Chain Canes was very BORING Overall!

Dec 6, 2017, 9:35 PM

After the first quarter it was a snooze fest.
But overall we had a great day in Charlotte and would do again

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm 100% OK with boring games

Dec 7, 2017, 7:24 AM

If I'm not paying full attention by the mid-3rd quarter it means the game is well in-hand. I like those kinds of games. Though they're not as memorable, I prefer them over games that go down to the last play and take years off my life.

Dec 7, 2017, 7:31 AM

I was actually giddy at many parts of the game. I knew we would do well, but I wasn't expecting total domination right away. I'll take this game over a cardiac cat game any day! Go tigers!!!

Take it to FGF...

Dec 7, 2017, 7:31 AM

coot.

Winning is never boring. Oh, and good morning lbb.

Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2017, 7:57 AM

I don't know, I mean the U is back. I think it was just our night. or maybe U players were sick or something. we will never know, but we really were lucky just to be there and Bama scares me.

Dec 7, 2017, 8:10 AM

LBB I agree ! I think I am nearing 100 games attended , and whilst I was not in attendance last weekend I was ...by the half , completely sure that we were wrapping things up . I wouldntcall it boredom exactly , but I considered flipping back and forth with the other game that was on .

I did not , because heretical .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic