Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Training for football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 843

Training for football

Mar 30, 2020, 10:00 AM

While all CFP and pro players are at home and not able to access the way they would like it is a challenge. They ones who do the best will be those who find creative ways to train and stay conditioned. I'm sure our coaches and S&C staff have been working on this. There probably has been some cross talk on this with our NFL guys too in an attempt to share best practices.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Training for football

Mar 30, 2020, 11:22 AM

Adapt and try to make some difference every day is where we are in the entire nation, and world, now. My biggest concern, not just for athletes, but for children all over the country is what will they eat. While on campus, athletes eat better than all of us but that is just not possible at home because of resources and availability. Healthy eating is a key to healthy living.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2020, 11:31 AM

I think Clemson has an edge here due to our high character athletes. Working and studying from home requires discipline. Just think if you were trying to corral that group at UGA or Miami!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2020, 2:10 PM

Watch Rocky movies! There are innovative ways to train.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2020, 7:33 PM

Watch Rocky movies! There are innovative ways to train.

And that Sh*t works fast too! In every movie I kept thinking that Rocky was going to get is ### beat, but then a couple of minutes of cool music and old school training and he is ready to go!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2020, 10:50 AM

Just like magic!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 843
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic