Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Top 25 team demagraphics.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Top 25 team demagraphics.

Dec 28, 2013, 12:35 AM

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/facebook-breaks-down-most-popular-top-25-ncaa-football-teams-083013

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Top 25 team demagraphics.

Dec 28, 2013, 1:42 AM

Well if facebook said it it must be true

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Clemson was running for office we'd be effed.

Dec 28, 2013, 1:49 AM

Other than that it only takes one vote to make a county one color or the other. I'm glad Clemson didn't get every vote from crackheads, chickenheads, wannabe punks and common white trailer trash in South Carolina.

We fill Death Valley and still have one of the best fundraising programs in the country. When we lose a game we don't go to the Walmart and buy Bama or Auburn sweats and pretend we're really glad to be just another rung on the ladder. Our coach doesn't show up drunk for his weekly broadcast and our players actually go to class and graduate. We don't tolerate drunken players or those who can't read and write.

We've got a National Championship and our colors are Orange and Purple.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder

Dec 28, 2013, 3:38 AM

how much different our state would look if we had a 5 game winning streak? That's what irritates me the most about the gamecock fans, there's so many bandwagon flag wavers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably lokking at a 50/50 split in the state of SC

Dec 28, 2013, 4:56 AM

Losing in Greenville, Spartanburg, and Lexington Counties? Probably not the best poll ever made. I've lived in all and Clemson fans a far more than a minority.

Re: I wonder

Dec 28, 2013, 10:45 AM [ in reply to I wonder ]

You can't possibly be serious about the bandwagon comment. These "bandwagon" flag wavers came out when we were 0 and 21. These "bandwagon" flag wavers kept USC In the top 20 in attendance when we have suffered thru years of mediocrity.

And these same "bandwagon" flag wavers are now enjoying watching you make excuses as to why your program is stuck. It is easy putting up big numbers in a mediocre conference. It is easy to look back and try and feel better about where you are today. Your national championship was bought at the price of your integrity. Your coach loves the microphone but makes comments that are laughable, and your innovative offense is nothing more that an updated "run and shoot" from Houston in the 80's. We ought to know, we tried it.

Go find another horse to ride, this one ain't going anywhere.
Oh, and happy New Year.

Clemson: The College Football Program in South

Dec 28, 2013, 11:15 AM

Carolina from Heisman to Dabo. Period. Facts prove it. Have more wins, more bowl wins, more championships, more titles, then you have ever had or EVER will have.

You may think 5 years changes it but it does not. Clemson has beat you in chunks of years more than you ever will beat Clemson.

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson: The College Football Program in South

Dec 28, 2013, 12:39 PM

Nice history lesson. Check the last 10 years, and tell me what you see?
No question you have the "more's" that you state, and that is great. Still can't get past the unparalleled cheating under Ford and Pell so your national championship is suspect.

But I'd be careful about your future predictions. Since Dabo went on his phony rant, things haven't turned out so well have they? You are now the second best program in this state, and it looks to me like it might stay that way for the for a while.

If you guys would give credit where credit was due, this would be a better board. But the ridiculous accusations diminish your credibility. We have a good program, facilities dramatically improved and when the work around the stadium is finished for next year, every one of our venues is terrific.

Better face the facts, it is a different world today.

"Unparalleled"??? This coming from a fan of

Dec 28, 2013, 12:57 PM

a school that has been on NCAA Probation more than Clemson and is either currently on probation or just got off back-to-back NCAA Probations. And if Clemson's National Championship is "suspect", what does that make usuck's 6 bowl wins???

usuck is and always has been a cesspool of cheating at collegiate sports dating back to the early 20th century when it was revealed they'd been bringing in "ringers" (players who weren't students through the 60's when the football and basketball program (under cheatin'Frank McGuire) were placed on NCAA probation and it has continued through today.

Sport, you need to do a little reading on usuck's cheating ways before you EVER go on another board and start with the oral diarrhea.

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One word

Dec 28, 2013, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson: The College Football Program in South ]

LEAVE.

No one invited you. Please feel free to thank the Web Owners when you leave.

"If you guys would give credit where credit was due, this would be a better board. But the ridiculous accusations diminish your credibility"

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

What do I see? A coot program with stupid coaches,

Dec 28, 2013, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson: The College Football Program in South ]

probation, redneck fans are just a few things.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You consider "0-21" mediocre???***

Dec 28, 2013, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well Jim you are talking about a program with ONE

Dec 28, 2013, 2:33 PM

championship in 115 years. So 21 straight losses is mediocre compared to 114 years of NOTHING.

How stupid. A coot fan talking about integrity.***

Dec 28, 2013, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder ]

Farcebook...My joking reference to this so-called social

Dec 28, 2013, 6:20 AM

media site where friends of my grandsons go to find out the length of their latest turds or the amount of wind they've just passed.

Which is why this brilliant revelation has about as much significance as either of the two-aforementioned wanton acts of bodily functions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Call me when the My Space results are released.***

Dec 28, 2013, 7:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Who know Boise State was so strong in NC***

Dec 28, 2013, 8:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't ESPN say Auburn is "America's Team" this year? Where are they?

Dec 28, 2013, 10:07 AM

Not even in Opelika/Lee County? BS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Didn't ESPN say Auburn is "America's Team" this year? Where are they?

Dec 28, 2013, 10:46 AM

Auburn wasn't in the top 25 when this was done so they aren't included - which is just another reason this map is BS

Propaganda. Clemson has a huge following in Charleston,

Dec 28, 2013, 9:03 AM

in some of the rural counties south of Cooterville because of farming and forestry, and in and around Cooterville itself. I see lots of Tiger fans moving around the Coots of this city. In addition, Tiger fans can be found in neighboring Georgia and North Carolina. This map is not correct in the most basic of ways. It is pure propaganda fed to the Fox Sports people by someone.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

About 5 years ago on a trip to GA I was surprised how many

Dec 28, 2013, 10:37 AM

Clemson license plates I saw. Not just around metro ATL but Savannah and the islands, too. I think it might be a toss up between Clemson and Auburn as to who is second behind UGA for fans in GA.

Obviously Tully was absent when the professor in Probability

Dec 28, 2013, 10:47 AM

& Statistics covered the Scientific Sampling Chapter.
Therefore, his only options was to become a journalist (and I use that term very loosely) for FoxSports. Dugh!!

Hey 18wheeler, last time y'all saw a

Dec 28, 2013, 11:00 AM

Horse, it was while you were getting trucked by Osceola....yes, a team from our "mediocre" conference. No way a coot can point fingers at us about integrity...Oh yeah, we still own us.....how y'all like them apples?

y'all , we still own

Dec 28, 2013, 11:01 AM

You

Re: Facebook?? Come on man.***

Dec 28, 2013, 11:24 AM

Don't get the map

Dec 28, 2013, 11:37 AM

Texas has every county but one but is #15, aTm has 1 county but is #7? No way you can convince me Clemson is outnumbered by that large of a margin in state by SCU

Remember, it's based on Facebook clicks. Not very

Dec 28, 2013, 2:19 PM

scientific, and probably not very accurate.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

How bout it 18 wheeler. You got your ears on?

Dec 28, 2013, 12:55 PM

Plenty of room in this convoy. We'll go right past Orlando on our way to Miami.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Looks like we got Pickens and Oconee county

Dec 28, 2013, 12:59 PM

things must have changed a bunch in the last 20 years in Greenville county

Has to do with Face Book praise...so No Big Deal to Clemson!

Dec 28, 2013, 1:29 PM

GoTiGS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

Dec 28, 2013, 1:55 PM

facebook, really ?

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic