Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Too bad we aren't in England....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Too bad we aren't in England....

Feb 20, 2018, 12:00 PM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2018/02/19/kfc-chicken-shortage-u-k-restaurants-close-amid-delivery-mishaps/350698002/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Why?***

Feb 20, 2018, 12:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Why?***

Feb 20, 2018, 12:14 PM

Because they are "suffering" from a chicken shortage...

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Isn't a chicken shortage a bad thing? My family

Feb 20, 2018, 12:16 PM

consumes a good amount of chicken. I wouldn't want to be in a country that was running low on it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

A chicken shortage isn't always a bad thing... if you're

Feb 20, 2018, 12:18 PM

referring to the number of your inlaws that are USuC fans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't an

Feb 20, 2018, 12:24 PM

inlaw shortage always a good thing, no matter what team they pull for?

the math checks out***

Feb 20, 2018, 2:48 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Isn't a chicken shortage a bad thing? My family

Feb 20, 2018, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Isn't a chicken shortage a bad thing? My family ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You know he’s not a Native American...

Feb 20, 2018, 11:23 PM

....right?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course he is, one of the Ohioan peoples...

Feb 21, 2018, 8:39 AM

maybe the Mohegans, not sure, but his peoples are without a doubt nomadic, if you've ever visited Myrtle Beach and most certainly Ohioan, maybe the River Valley region.

@GWPTiger®'s far too resilient to be offended by your slight, but it'd be rude of me not to point it out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm amazed.

Feb 21, 2018, 9:08 AM

That dsp thinks he refrains from rudeness.

I prefer the color of money, so unless you're green...

Feb 21, 2018, 9:09 AM

and not just envy, please keep the line moving.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Money excuses rudeness.

Feb 21, 2018, 9:20 AM

I see where you are with this.

Love means never having to say you're sorry...

Feb 21, 2018, 9:27 AM

and I have more than a strong affection for the mammons.

Not in England! KFC is second to a nice plate of...

Feb 21, 2018, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Isn't a chicken shortage a bad thing? My family ]

jellied eels or blood sausage!

Re: Too bad we aren't in England....

Feb 20, 2018, 12:11 PM

After SOS left everyone jumped off the bandwagon. Until recently it was hard to find a chicken anywhere.

null

Feb 20, 2018, 12:14 PM

I hope they have the problem solved before July when I arrive. Fish and Chips are OK for a couple of meals but the mushy peas, potatoes and carrots are usually for the birds. The lamb is OK but a hamburger in England is at the bottom of the food chain. I call some of their sausage "Sawdust Sausage" because it has so much filler which I have never been able to identify. The sights and scenes in England make up for the lack of good food at every stop. I wanted to go back one more time before I pass on.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2018, 8:46 AM

Happy trails...that is to England Joe.
Safe travels and lots of fun to you!

why?

Feb 20, 2018, 12:15 PM

It's fangerlickin' gooOoOod...

its literally the only place in England

Feb 21, 2018, 12:42 AM

To get fried chicken. We have many options here in the USA. I can understand their panic.

We gained freedom in 1776...

Feb 21, 2018, 9:03 AM

From those Boody wankers. Stupid Americans huh? They loved us in WWII.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic