Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To the other armchair QB's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1,909

To the other armchair QB's

Aug 17, 2018, 3:06 PM

Does Chase Brice have a realistic shot at winning the job? The coaches have been quoted multiple times as saying "he's had days where he's been the best".

Hopefully Dabo and staff aren't blinded by KB's success last season or TL's high rating as a recruit and overlooking what could be the best QB on our roster....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no

Aug 17, 2018, 3:08 PM

2+2 =4..fact. .....
so TL should be the QB.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: no

Aug 17, 2018, 3:12 PM

^ That's such an interesting game statistic. What game was that, btw?

game of facts

Aug 17, 2018, 3:14 PM

..I'm right. ..

nanny nanny boo boo

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: game of facts

Aug 17, 2018, 3:20 PM

See, knew they let 10 yr olds into here. Need a milk bottle, since you can't seem to contradict a single stat I've posted yet?

I was tauhjt great argument skills by a guy on tnet

Aug 17, 2018, 3:23 PM

https://goo.gl/images/vtEhJs

Re: I was tauhjt great argument skills by a guy on tnet

Aug 17, 2018, 3:24 PM

probably because you're still putting off in movie theaters like a little teenager. Oops.

nope.. u r***

Aug 17, 2018, 3:33 PM

Aug 17, 2018, 7:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I was tauhjt great argument skills by a guy on tnet ]

You are such a D H. Were are your seats in DV

Aug 17, 2018, 7:07 PM

Where are your seats.

Aug 17, 2018, 8:29 PM

Wouldn't you like to know. Oh yeah, you are such a big man now....

What, you going to threaten me now? Please do... I'm sure BMeist will allow physical threats on here. You need to chill out. If real stats bother you that bad, you might want to seek professional help.

Aug 18, 2018, 9:25 PM

lol do you have seats ? I bet you live in charleston LOL I row X come see me

Re: game of facts

Aug 17, 2018, 3:23 PM [ in reply to game of facts ]

Here, I know of another player you can kick around the name of, since he also suffered a major injury, never really made it to the NFL, and never once beat Clemson (because he never made it to the games):
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/1/11/16878586/marcus-lattimore-south-carolina-coaching-staff

I know you get a kick out of exploiting someone's injury to feed your incessant pessimism...go ahead, take a crack at it.

he's no Jamie harper for sure

Aug 17, 2018, 3:31 PM

South Carolina vs. Clemson - Game Summary - November 27, 2010 - ESPN
http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=303310228

Lattimore

Aug 17, 2018, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Re: game of facts ]

TD for the post about Marcus Lattimore. He is the only Gamecock I EVER pulled for. He was and still is a class act. Lots of other Gamecocks to make fun of.... he is the exception. Your post was uncalled for.
As for Brice, I think he is a great QB based on what I have heard. He just happens to be competing with a returning Senior that won 12 games last season and the #1 QB of this Freshman class. Bad timing maybe or maybe he is a contributor this season. We will all see in a few weeks.

Re: Lattimore

Aug 17, 2018, 3:57 PM

Who's post? I'm pointing out that he was injured, and G'ville seems to be making fun of injured guys...like they just made fun of Willy Korn in the other topic to try to make a point about Trevor Lawrence...another guy that's football career took a bad turn because of an injury.

Re: Lattimore

Aug 17, 2018, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Lattimore ]

I'm not making light of him, btw. I'm seeing if G'ville wants to do about him what he and a few did about Korn in here:
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Armchair-QBs---How-about-a-truce-for-Tigernet-1815319?tstart=0

Re: To the other armchair QB's

Aug 17, 2018, 3:13 PM

No, but they cant afford to lose him to transfer either. I am sure he is doing fine out on the field, but the heaps of praise he is getting is designed to keep his butt in the clemson QB room and no where else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s two injuries away from starting, we’ve

Aug 17, 2018, 3:18 PM

Been very lucky we haven’t had a QB miss a start since 2014.

KB is gone after this year. CB will be one injury away from

Aug 17, 2018, 3:37 PM

starting next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To the other armchair QB's

Aug 17, 2018, 5:18 PM

Probably good enough but too much hype from the media on TL. Not sure anybody can live up to this much hype. Once Dabo downloads all the posts off Tnet and gets the fans choice...then he can name his starter.

I have no idea, but if I had to make a guess based on the

Aug 17, 2018, 6:39 PM

same extremely limited information available to all other T-Net armchair QBs, I'd say no, not as long as KB and TL stay healthy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Chase will have a chance to make his case against FU on 9/1.

Aug 17, 2018, 7:11 PM

No I don't expect him to be our starter but he has had a good fall camp and will be a solid backup for KB or TL.

Go Tigers!!

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

this thread got a little hijacked

Aug 18, 2018, 9:42 PM

There's a lot of tigernetters that love CB. He's a talented kid, he has a strong arm. He seems to throw the most interceptions out of the group. Especially in the scrimmages.

If he could keep his gun slinging aggressive play and learn to protect the ball better I think he'd have a better shot. Realistically he's probably TLaws backup until he transfers out. I was kind of surprised that TLaw jumped him on the depth chart immediately when he got to campus. If it happens again with the next top rated qb we sign I can't really blame him for transferring.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1,909
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic