Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To my many Coot friends and not friends who complain ...
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,609
   | View Original Thread |

To my many Coot friends and not friends who complain ...

Jan 11, 2017, 9:53 AM

Dabo is phony, Watson is a showboat. Boulware is a thug.

That timeout curtain call was the most unsportsmanlike and disrespectful thing ever.

You ran the score up - you're lucky - once watson leaves you're back to mediocrity.

Roll Tide beat Clemson - Now that you are actually playing a real team like OSU errrr I mean OSU was over rated that is just clemson's luck, but now you play bama and the sec and you are getting beaten down. That was an illegal play (I don't care that every team at every level runs that pick play at the goal line).

All I have to say is your 5 bombs have come home to roost

Remember every time you think we are celebrating more than your fragile coot ego can handle - remember every clemson fan you waved that silly 5 bomb at, every time you posted it on social media - remember your saint connor shaw five bombing a clemson fan in a photo where the Clemson fan was paying respect to a good player.

And remember that your greatest era of football ever ended and that all you have to crow about is beating Clemson 5 times and one division title that resulted in an epic beat down in Atlanta.

You reap what you sow - Five Bomb away - we will take our past 8 years to yours any day.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,609
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic