Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To figure out the last few recruits not choosing us is easy.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,741

To figure out the last few recruits not choosing us is easy.

May 26, 2018, 11:11 AM

Look at our last two recruiting classes. These "starred" athletes are assuming there will be no immediate playing time because of all the other recruits we have coming in. They want to play and here they will have to wait.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sig-1

Maybe for some, but the better guys will come here

May 26, 2018, 11:25 AM

Bama recruits stars every year. I do believe there is a weeding out process and only the players that have confidence enough to step on the field with other elite athletes surrounding them will come here. Football is as much mental as it is physical, and if you are scared to compete, then Clemson definitely is not the place you need to go.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I completely agree with you.***

May 26, 2018, 11:34 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sig-1

Agree with both your posts ... also believe our

May 26, 2018, 11:39 AM

Clemson's fan base and even our coaches have not come to grips with acknowledging Clemson winning the championship was in large part due to Deshaun Watson. Chad Morris recruited DW, and DW changed the culture even more than CJ, Nuk, Sammy, other players and even the coaches. Recruiting has picked up due to the Tigers' success under DW. Hopefully, the coaches and Trevor Lawrence will be able to sustain this success but agree with you that highly rated high players will not usually wait several years to play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it was our defense reaching #1 in '14' plus DW

May 26, 2018, 1:44 PM

Tajh won just about all the games we were supposed to win, a big change from before he started, just not the big games. As we all know, DW had to learn and once he did, he started to clean up. Our defense was right there and played as big a part in our resurgence. Then, they both hit it in '15.

KB>>CS
DW?TL

I'm excited to see this NFL DLine of ours get back to it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,741
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic