Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tnet bias is worse than SEC bias
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Tnet bias is worse than SEC bias

Nov 29, 2019, 8:59 AM

I post the same thing as another poster who made a trophy post and got nothing but TD’s. BS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tnet bias is worse than SEC bias

Nov 29, 2019, 9:04 AM

yo dog don't like you either

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Nov 29, 2019, 9:43 AM

Because...Germans

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

Nov 29, 2019, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Tnet bias is worse than SEC bias ]

I was in our favorite market on Monday and purposely left you a few containers of our favorite buffalo soda! Don’t tarry or they will be gone!

Nov 29, 2019, 9:46 AM

Just because you are a troll doesn't mean you can't also be a moron (moran in Tigernet speak) ...... congratulations!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 10:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It just means more ***

Nov 29, 2019, 10:17 AM

Nov 29, 2019, 10:35 AM

Regarding Tnet bias, whether it's ACC vs. SEC, or Clemson Vs. The World, this man's opinion is that for the most part, Tnetters see the world through orange glasses and seem to believe that they control - or at least believe they can see - into the future. The bold statements made by some on this site generally appear to be based on school pride and high expectations and consequentially leave no possibility for an upset, no matter how unlikely it is. It makes them appear as biased fools whose eyes are blinded by things they neither know nor control. Ask any military command person and they'll confirm that rarely, if ever, do things go as planned. That happens in football games too!

Yes, we have a very good, perhaps great team, but that in itself doesn't guarantee anything! Why can't people just say positive things about their team, without running down all other teams? I think we all know that games are won on the field, not on paper, so rather than claiming the ability to see into the future, can we PLEASE wait to call them until they are completed? (I'm addressing those who virtually guarantee wins before the game is played, not those merely expressing opinions about likelihoods.)

But, as far as clairvoyance is concerned, I can predict with great certainty that at least one ignorant fool will call me out as a "coot" simply because I have an open mind which is counter to the opinions generally expressed. To that person or persons, I say to you, you are no better than the trashy Gamecock fans who pelt our team with bottles, golf balls, batteries, etc. In fact, to you I say in all honesty, you have more in common with those trashy Gamecock fans than you do to anyone that I know who actually holds a Clemson degree.

Go Tigers!! Beat Carolina - BEAT Carolina - BEAT CAROLINA!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 10:44 AM

You just blew your chance in the popularity contest.

Nov 29, 2019, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Tnet bias is worse than SEC bias ]

Well, you did mention Clemson/Tigers 4 times in your post, while you mentioned Carolina/Gamecocks 5 times, while only capitalizing "Carolina".... Facts don't lie!

Self-fulfilling prophecy... COOT. ;~)***

Nov 29, 2019, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Tnet bias is worse than SEC bias ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Tnet bias is worse than SEC bias ]

Agree on the "coot" replies; 9 times out of 10, it serves only to reveal one as lazy and/or ignorant, much like a "TLDR" reply indicates the same-

TL;dr***

Nov 29, 2019, 3:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Tnet bias is worse than SEC bias ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TL;dr***

Nov 29, 2019, 10:30 PM

The frequent use of the initialism by this tigernet member is actually a subconscious declaration: "I HAVE A SHORT ATTENTION SPAN"; to which I must reply?well aware; don't care?wa; dc

Nov 29, 2019, 10:37 AM

Who pisssed in your gravy?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Nov 29, 2019, 10:51 AM

~JKB

It wasn’t THAT post, it was your

Nov 29, 2019, 11:18 AM

50 hundred 11 other posts that totally suck out loud that have exposed you as a troll.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Haven’t seen a whiny post like this from anyone else***

Nov 29, 2019, 11:48 AM

Fly on home little bird.

Nov 29, 2019, 12:55 PM

SEC bias is a waterfall compared to Clemson bias as a trickle. Fly home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 1:12 PM

TinCup....I realize you are a die hard Clemson fan, and nobody, and I mean nobody, loves Clemson more than you, but relax on the Tnet bias. We need great Tiger fans like you happy. I am a great judge of character and I know nobody loves Clemson football more than you. Stay strong.

Nov 29, 2019, 1:12 PM

TinCup....I realize you are a die hard Clemson fan, and nobody, and I mean nobody, loves Clemson more than you, but relax on the Tnet bias. We need great Tiger fans like you happy. I am a great judge of character and I know nobody loves Clemson football more than you. Stay strong.

Nov 29, 2019, 1:16 PM

Of course it is. Tigernet is for Tigers and Tiger fans. It always helps if we keep in touch with reality, but no one here expects the Fighting Whining Chickens to be treated fairly.

ESPN is NOT just for SEC folks. The basis for their bias needs to be explained repeatedly and with objectivity or they lose credibility. Like they have.

Oh, you're talking about you?

I don't know what you're talking about. T-net took away my TD-ability months ago. See, I'll prove it to you....whoops! I guess they gave it back. Now I'll have to TU one of your posts to compensate.

Funny. All this time i thought TDing was a purchased privilege.

Nov 29, 2019, 1:27 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTCYt-GGZJn3dW6Oha208zUM0GIqt7NN6fMAZAMGqatDdwB5Y2f

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Nov 29, 2019, 1:47 PM

Tnet bias the result of Clemson on field performance instead of preseason rankings. It just means more.

Nov 29, 2019, 2:14 PM

Tnet actually has a basis for their hatred of your posts. The SEC bias is about as fake and statistically unsupported as it gets.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 2:38 PM

There are a disproportionate number a$$holes here on Tigernet, more than most other sites. I cant stand most of these jerks and wonder what illegitimate branch of the Clemson Family they descend from. This stupid Tigernet pulse is a badge of honor for these lowlifes.

Nov 29, 2019, 4:01 PM

Coot much bro? Your pulse is getting weak. 265 posts and you are at 81%. That is not good.lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 2:47 PM

Obviously true but an adolescent level comparative statement-

Crying about it is certain to change your

Nov 29, 2019, 3:10 PM

fortune.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny how that works huh?***

Nov 29, 2019, 3:28 PM

Nov 29, 2019, 4:12 PM

what's the point of this thread, unless you are trying to get down to 0%

Nobody likes you except JoeG

Nov 29, 2019, 4:24 PM

and that's only because he's obligated to take the contrarian stance on everything.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic