Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tim Settle per 247sports.com
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 5,243

Tim Settle per 247sports.com

Jun 16, 2014, 6:48 PM

It's almost funny how bias these people are with their predictions. A week ago Tim Settle announced us as his leader. If you check 247sports.com's "crystal ball projections" it will make you puke in your mouth a little.

check this ridiculous crap out. apparently the LEADER has slipped to the very bottom with an 8% chance to land him. haha. wow. here's the link. be near a trash can before you read it.

http://247sports.com/Player/Tim-Settle-29990

I'm very biased when it comes to Clemson but i'm not afraid to say if I feel someone isn't quite clemson material. I may be wrong but I don't feel that Zack Bailey is clemson material. He will be a coot and will fit in quite well i'm sure.

Tim very well might not go to Clemson but to ignore what he's said in the previous weeks is almost like the journalist are hearing what they want and discarding the rest. that's also called BIAS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tim Settle per 247sports.com

Jun 16, 2014, 6:56 PM

We are actually coming up. We were at 0% 3 weeks ago. Just FYI. Check the Insider Report from TCI for some other info on him. You might like it!

oh ok

Jun 16, 2014, 6:59 PM

i didn't see that preciously. I guess it's good we're going up but from what I hear alabama is sitting where we should be. has he even been out there? When you say you have a leader you don't mean 8% of you is leaning toward that school? haha. just don't get it. he'll be a tiger. case closed. then hopefully after that 247sports will close. lol

Jun 16, 2014, 6:58 PM

If it says 24/7 at the top I don't bother to read it.

CAN YOU SAY: "BOUGHT & PAID BY THE SEC?"

anyway to verify

Jun 16, 2014, 7:01 PM

if an SEC alumni owns that website? wouldn't surprise me.

JC Surelyabutt is the overseer.***

Jun 16, 2014, 7:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2014, 6:59 PM

Relax. Most of those predictions are old...like going back to 2013. The 3 most recent picks are for Clemson.

ok i see the newest predictions and your right

Jun 16, 2014, 7:04 PM

thanks for the info.

anyone else wanna see here link

http://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Tim-Settle-at-Stonewall-Jackson-49163/CurrentExpertPredictions

Re: ok i see the newest predictions and your right

Jun 16, 2014, 7:52 PM

clemson had these kids in the past --if he wants to play
for us great,if he doesn't, well that's the nature of
recruiting and take care!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2014, 7:25 PM

What about ZB exactly makes him fit right in with the coots? I understand that he may be leaning that way. Does he act like some of the idiot sc players that we've come to "love"??? All I'm saying is that I've seen this dude play in person and he is good. I hope he chooses the good guys.

I agree. ZB may be a coot lean but that doesn't mean

Jun 16, 2014, 7:52 PM

he isn't right for CU. He was raved about at the Clemson camp and apparently had a very good time. From what I have read he is still giving CU consideration; his best friend is going to Clemson. So let's not poo-poo him when he'd be a great addition just because he is making the mistake of considering being a clucker.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Jun 16, 2014, 7:42 PM

This was on here this morning, and I stated that only the sec teams was Warmmmmmer with Settle than any of the rest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2014, 7:47 PM

You can say what you want about 247 but Cory Fravel is a very good insider. He don't beat around the bush about player. Chances are if he predicts a player to Clemson there is a good shot we get them.

He must know something about DJ Jones that the rest don't.***

Jun 16, 2014, 7:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Jun 16, 2014, 7:57 PM

Look at the dates of the predictions. All the more recent predictions are towards Clemson

Yep most of those predictions havent been updated in a long

Jun 16, 2014, 8:05 PM

time. Kind of stupid to even have it on the website IMO, but all 3 predictions since Settle named us his leader have been for Clemson.

Replies: 15
| visibility 5,243
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic