Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers return to Top 25 baseball poll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Apr 25, 2011, 1:29 PM

Clemson went 3-1 in four games this past week. The Tigers defeated Georgia on the road 5-2 before winning two of three games at home over Wake Forest. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where are the haters now!??***

Apr 25, 2011, 1:47 PM

I'm certainly no hater, but this isn't really a "victory"

Apr 25, 2011, 3:20 PM

for Clemson baseball. We really should be ranked insde the top 25 at all times and usually within the top 15. Our ACC record is a big disappointment so far.
I love Clemson baseball and I support the team regardless of what happens, but I do have expectations for claiming success. We are an elite program and cracking the top-25 is not something we should celebrate.

Getting to Omaha and winning the ACC should be what we celebrate. We need to go 7-2/6-3 in our remaining ACC games and at least 6-1 in our remaining non-con schedule to be where we should be this year.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm certainly no hater, but this isn't really a "victory"

Apr 25, 2011, 3:34 PM

They are doing what they need to do by winning 11 of 13.We got Ga tech coming up this weekend and these will be some big games.So I guess we will see if they can beat a good team real soon.

Re: I'm certainly no hater, but this isn't really a "victory"

Apr 25, 2011, 10:34 PM [ in reply to I'm certainly no hater, but this isn't really a "victory" ]

Ga Tech and FUS will be the real story. We started the season off horribly, but against the best teams in the conference. Then we beat the worst. What does that say? Hopefully that we are getting better and will find the flow like we did last season. What has happened over the last couple of weeks isn't a true test of where we need to be.

Please end yourself.***

Apr 25, 2011, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Where are the haters now!??*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

either a ton of "pariety" this year or a lot of bad

Apr 25, 2011, 3:24 PM

baseball teams this year

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: either a ton of "pariety" this year or a lot of bad

Apr 25, 2011, 3:40 PM

1. Virginia (40-4) 496 1
2. South Carolina (31-8) 494 2
3. Vanderbilt (35-5) 493 3
4. Texas (30-10) 490 4
5. Florida (31-10) 488 6
6. Oregon St. (29-8) 486 7
7. Texas Christian (29-11) 484 10
8. Texas A&M (29-11) 483 8
9. Georgia Tech. (30-11) 481 9
10. Arizona St. (28-9) 480 12

Looks like a lot of good teams to me.

6 ACC to the SEz's 4 ranked

Apr 25, 2011, 8:06 PM

USA Today shows the best balanced Conference in the Top 25 including the #1 team.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/baseball/usatpoll.htm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1 - I hate the conference crap , sounds cootish

Apr 25, 2011, 8:39 PM

I personally hate UVA, UNC, FSU, Ga Tech, Miami et al.

2. Until the ACC (hopefully Clemson) actually wins a National Championship in baseball - the SEC is the better baseball conference.

Go Tigers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But I thought this season was a colossal disappointment?

Apr 26, 2011, 7:01 AM

Tigernet naysayers, can you please tell me how I should feel about this? I am lost and directionless this morning, trying to understand this conflicting information.

The sad reality of this

Apr 26, 2011, 1:50 PM

is that even in success, people still can't enjoy it and find the need to troll for negative posters. Don't they get enough attention on their own?

I think instead of pumpers and dumpers, we need to label the drama seekers as the viruses that tarnish tigernet.

I respect your opinion but disagree.

Apr 26, 2011, 3:43 PM

I was told that I was an "idiot" for not wanting to run the coach out of town. This season was a "colossal failure." This despite the fact that I've often been critical of many of Coach Leggett's in-game decisions - but I still think he's the best coach for Clemson.

Personally, I don't seek drama, and I'm not trolling for negative posters. I just want to know what they think now that we are in the process of righting the ship, and - hopefully - going to the postseason yet again.

Well written and excellent clarification***

Apr 26, 2011, 6:47 PM

Preseason Hype

Apr 27, 2011, 4:11 PM

Everybody keeps saying that we have had a horrible season, a "colossal failure" on the diamond this year. If you are basing this on what the "experts" were saying in the preseason that we were going to be the best in the ACC and the country, then I have a bridge to sell you. Those same experts have also said that the BoSox are going to win over 100 games this year. Guess what? I don't think that is going to happen either.

We are in a good position in our division. Lets support these boys and help them continue to gain the confidence needed to get them back to Omaha. When you dwell on the negative, everything ends up in the crapper.

GO TIGERS!!! BEAT GT!!!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic