Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers Fans let’s hope the coaches and players have a lot of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Tigers Fans let’s hope the coaches and players have a lot of

Nov 23, 2017, 11:29 PM

Bulletin board material. I cannot remember the coots being so cocky and disrespectful towards Clemson. They are so positive about a coot victory. I found this paragraph at the end of a historical article about the series. This part of the article has to be fairly recent. They say all they have to do is smash Clemson in the mouth and it’s over for us.

(Please Clemson fans, this November, as the loudspeakers in Williams Brice ring over and over with the beautiful sounds of a Gamecock crowing, do not be bitter or angry. Rejoice with us as we true South Carolinians celebrate in our victory. Let us celebrate our victory, and please don’t get mad at us about our Gamecocks.

Go Gamecocks!)

In all of the years of watching the Clemson-Coot game for once I fear for the safety of our fans. It’s important for Clemson to take the coots out of the game early. Even a Bleacher Reporter stated that JB was a much better QB than KB and the only way we win is by running the ball. The reporter talked about the elite teams JB has played against.

For once I want to purposely run up the score! The longer we allow the coots to remain in the game the more they start to believe they can win Saturday. If I had tickets I would definitely go taking a few signs with me. For those Tiger fans going defend our pride and honor. Let’s make sure we keep SC where they belong at the bottom of the barrel!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigers Fans let’s hope the coaches and players have a lot of

Nov 23, 2017, 11:34 PM

As the old saying goes, the Coots have Bamas arrogance with Vandys trophy case.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 11:37 PM

That is awesome! I have copy your post and add it to my collection in my man cave.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that tiger supposed to represent Mike Williams?***

Nov 23, 2017, 11:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Re: Is that tiger supposed to represent Mike Williams?***

Nov 23, 2017, 11:47 PM

It actually was a drawing that nearly brought Clemson cadets and coot students to an armed confrontation when the series first began.

A coot professor intervened until help arrived. Coots were armed with pistols and repeating rifles while the Clemson Cadets were waving sabers.

But the last paragraph from the article relates to a recent quote since it involves that annoying rooster sound.

Nov 23, 2017, 11:44 PM

All the Bulletin board material our guys will need is this, just say we play the coots today!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic