Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers "A" game vs. Usucks "A"" game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Tigers "A" game vs. Usucks "A"" game

Nov 20, 2018, 9:39 PM

I look at games like this using this thought process. If we both play our A games what happens? In that scenario their strength the passing game gives them some points. That makes me think 35 to 17 Tigers. I believe for them to be in a 4th quarter game with us we would have to play our C game. (2 turnovers and less than 150yds rushing) That would give them a chance in the last 10 minutes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If both team bring their A game, Clemson wins by 4 TD's..

Nov 20, 2018, 9:43 PM

Clemson A game is on a different level than u5c's A game.

There is a reason why one team will be playing for a fourth consecutive conference championship and a fourth consecutive trip to the CFP and the other...well...isn't.

One teams A game is significantly better than the other teams A game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Tigers "A" game vs. Usucks "A"" game

Nov 20, 2018, 9:44 PM

Um.... no.

Our “A” game nets much more than 35 points against that pathetic D. Try 70.

Your last name is not “Bodine” per chance?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 9:53 PM

Was thinking about what score would be earlier today and 34-17 was my guess.

Nov 20, 2018, 10:07 PM

yall are giving them wayyyyy too much credit. If the field isn't too wet and we play an A game we win 56-3.

Our defense is MUCH better than anything they have seen this year. They only scored 10 on Kentucky with a lucky deep ball. Kentucky is 1 to 2 tiers below Clemson's defensive level. Our offense is also the best they've seen all year. Mizzou 35, Ole Miss 44, Florida 35. Florida scored 35 with a QB that was supposed to be benched.

KB beat them 34-10. Our defense and offense are better.

Nov 20, 2018, 10:16 PM

They do have Samuels this year. Thats worth 1 score in my opinion. I still think they manage 2 tds. 35 for us maybe low. Does,last week's game against duke not mean anything? Rival games are wired. I don't see us losing I just think it closer than what most on here expect.

Nov 20, 2018, 10:23 PM

Bentley is a headcase now. He doesn't have the mental fortitude to confront the Goliath that is Clemson. No other team has embarrassed him like Clemson has and there's nothing he can do about it. It has probably been eating at his mind for about 6 weeks when he realized that Clemson was still great and USCjr started dropping games.

Nov 20, 2018, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Tigers "A" game vs. Usucks "A"" game ]

Plus they run the ball A LOT more than they did last year. Running the ball just doesn't work against our DL.

I don't think both teams can play

Nov 20, 2018, 11:02 PM

"A" games. If we have an "A" game on Def how are they going to move the ball? How will they stop our Offense if it's at it's best? They need to play their best game and hope we're down around the C- level with some turnovers mixed in.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic