Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigernet, really?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Tigernet, really?

Nov 18, 2020, 7:19 AM

So Purple level membership isn't enough if you have an ad blocker now, wow. So I go to log on an get a pop up that says I have to upgrade my membership to not see ads.

@Crump. whomever is in charge just go ahead and cancel my membership.

Thanks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigernet, really?

Nov 18, 2020, 7:26 AM

I think I heard something like you could check out anytime but cant ever leave.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, this place could be heaven or it could be he!!***

Nov 18, 2020, 7:56 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Yep, this place could be heaven or it could be he!!***

Nov 18, 2020, 8:01 AM

Its the mirrors on the ceiling and the pink champagne on ice that keeps me here!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are all just prisoner here of our own device.***

Nov 18, 2020, 8:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

"They stab it with their Steely (Dan, TigerNet Steak) knives

Nov 18, 2020, 8:16 AM

but they just can't kill The Beast."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hotel Tigerfornia

Nov 18, 2020, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Tigernet, really? ]

Such a lovely place............

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, it is

Nov 18, 2020, 9:58 AM

with the ... warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air.

Or the warm smell of cooking chicken................

Nov 18, 2020, 9:59 AM

Yummy!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^pulled and ETN and only had Frosted Flakes for breakfast***

Nov 18, 2020, 8:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 18, 2020, 8:19 AM

And just when I was planning on dropping back to Purple to save some crunch. Well, foot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

OP, How quickly you forget....

Nov 18, 2020, 8:28 AM

...about those nice steak knives! How about yo just box those puppies up and send them back. Next man up.
-Esso

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2020, 8:55 AM

Isn't purple level a free/complimentary subscription? What is there to cancel?

I think I pay something like $100 every other year, ain't free

Nov 18, 2020, 9:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2020, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Tigernet, really? ]

Purple level was 4.99/mo 49.99/yr. We have now consolidated down to 2 levels to make it a little simpler, but current purple members will continue to get everything they paid for. The change is for new members going forward.

The free levels are student, military, and first responder. Hth, thanks!

Nov 18, 2020, 9:19 AM

Ad-free has always been an orange level feature only. We would certainly never pull a feature out from under people that paid for it.

Due to covid and so many people using ad blockers, many of which had no idea they were, we followed what many sites are doing now and did the pop up box.

Thanks a lot for the support!

Nov 18, 2020, 9:53 AM

Somebody must pay the light bill. The free ones don't help do that. Kind of like welfare recipients not helping to lower my taxes.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic