Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigernet Poll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,830

Tigernet Poll

Feb 21, 2019, 12:29 PM

Knowing the kind of money that Zion will make the day that he signs his 1st NBA contract, and assuming that he was your son would you advise him

Would you advise Zion    [Results]

Sit out the balance of the year and go pro
Come back and help Duke win a NCAA title
Get your degree son
2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigernet Poll

Feb 21, 2019, 12:37 PM

D. None of the above. Sit down. talk to my son. Understand what’s important to him, and hope my parenting results in him making the best decision. Get behind him in supporting his decision.

A bit too long for a poll option, but like many things in life, it’s not that simple.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 12:44 PM

Don't like saying it but he won't need that college degree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Tigernet Poll ]

are you saying that Trevor Lawrence Ross, Higgins, ETN, Xavier Thomas should all sit out and wait their turn?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 1:08 PM

No. I think he should come back and help Duke win the NCAA title which is how I voted in the poll. I just don't think that he will need that college degree to survive because of the huge amount of money he will receive for being the No. 1 draft pick. Has nothing to do with the Clemson players.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 1:26 PM

Assuming he doesn't blow it. Look at MJ and all the money he has made since he left the game. I don't know that he ever got a degree, but it sure doesn't hurt, sets a great example for future generations in his family and other kids, too. But ultimately, it's up to him. Will be interesting to see what he does.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 1:29 PM

I agree. A degree from Duke is quite an accomplishment but I think the money will lure him after this season like it does for so many. Many will wish they had stayed and got that degree when their pro career fizzles.

wasn't a response to your post.***

Feb 21, 2019, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Tigernet Poll ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Tigernet Poll ]

College Degree worthless for him. Stay and play it out.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 1:56 PM

Stay and at least finish playing out this season

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 2:06 PM

No problem MFO.

Max out insurance and come back if just minor injury and win***

Feb 21, 2019, 2:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,830
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic