Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigernet Initiation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 79
| visibility 1

Tigernet Initiation

Aug 26, 2015, 8:57 PM

I post a question about Kellen Jones and get blown up. I guess bleeding orange isn't enough to be welcomed. What's it take? I've donated a hell of a lot of money to this university and Iptay. Guess everyone's a little on edge this week.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigernet Initiation- I think he

Aug 26, 2015, 8:59 PM

was set to be a key guy at CU till Steward and Anthony developed. As far as now I dont too much know since he left. I wish him well and all but my time and energy is invested in following Clemson

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2015, 9:04 PM

I know its hindsight but I wonder if he would have left had we known Rogers was going to leave.

Aug 26, 2015, 9:06 PM

Hard to say. School figured in so Iguess he could get something there degree wise CU didnt have

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can't pity these crazies into liking you...

Aug 26, 2015, 9:09 PM

I'll promise you that.

You might be able to sechts one of the RAG, or at least that's what they'd have you believe.

Another popular way is to wash Crump's car. Tried that, two words...restraining order.

Best advice is, either don't let them get to you or learn to be juan of them.

HTH.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You can't pity these crazies into liking you...

Aug 26, 2015, 9:12 PM

I don't pity any of them. I got more important things to do but I do take offense to being called a coot!

Re: Tigernet Initiation

Aug 26, 2015, 9:11 PM

No matter what, if you post any legit piece for discussion here, you will be called a coot etc.

The posters here are call coot to anything that does not pump us up to the fullest.

Welp...

Aug 26, 2015, 9:13 PM

welcome to the bored(s)

Stay the course ...

You'll be fine. Yes, folks are on edge this week. Tigernetters don't want to admit it, but they're very girlish when things start to go awry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're one to talk, you're girlish all the time

Aug 26, 2015, 9:14 PM

not just when things go awry

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Weyull ...

Aug 26, 2015, 9:16 PM

dagummit. It's hard to be me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't doubt that at all

Aug 26, 2015, 9:20 PM

especially when the likes of CC force you to disinfect with bleach several times a day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

This is a true story

Aug 26, 2015, 9:24 PM

Coot gonna coot. Makes my #### skin crawl.

Don't worry, UNCheat will make him

Aug 26, 2015, 9:26 PM

crawl back under the woodwork soon enough

How do we know she's all that girlish...

Aug 26, 2015, 9:18 PM [ in reply to You're one to talk, you're girlish all the time ]

without pigs?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Dear dear bob ...

Aug 26, 2015, 9:27 PM

Girly pig...

Wow what an amazing pair of

Aug 26, 2015, 9:28 PM

nostrils!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow what an amazing pair of

Aug 26, 2015, 9:30 PM

Should I even say amazing pig toe as well...

Absolutely. And too bad we couldn't see her bare t-

Aug 26, 2015, 9:33 PM

eeth

I'm starting to like this Riley dude.***

Aug 26, 2015, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow what an amazing pair of ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

my overall response to this thread

Aug 26, 2015, 9:45 PM
image.jpg(39.2 K)

^^^bob, this is why we don't use the term "pigs" with

Aug 26, 2015, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Dear dear bob ... ]

the T's

Are you doing that on purpose to annoy me?

Aug 26, 2015, 9:35 PM

Just curious ... makes me batsh!t crazy on here when folks call me T's. CC started that. Maybe I should take it up with the coot.

He purposely annoys all of us,

Aug 26, 2015, 9:37 PM

T's.

BOB

Aug 26, 2015, 9:40 PM

Do you really want to take this direction with me? BOB?

I'm sad now. :(

i warned you about them.***

Aug 26, 2015, 9:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heeding the warning now. Thanks, dsp. You're my only true

Aug 26, 2015, 9:44 PM

friend on Tnet.

That hurts TotalTeeTiger

Aug 26, 2015, 9:54 PM

That hurts a lot.

Bob has a total effect... you should talk to him about that.

Aug 26, 2015, 10:03 PM

Sorry. (insert sigh with hand over mouth) Just getting over bob.

It is easy to get over bob

Aug 26, 2015, 10:04 PM

because he's so short.

Short in stature maybe ... tall in

Aug 26, 2015, 10:08 PM

TTT hurt. :(

Ok - not really. Just short.

are suggesting bob has a long

Aug 26, 2015, 10:11 PM

face?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

From what I've read on the boards, bob doesn't have a long

Aug 26, 2015, 10:17 PM

anything. Seems all short to me. But that's only what I've read.

***Disclaimer: I didn't deem bob short in all ways. It was the boards. At any time bob can prove otherwise, I suppose. But so far he seems to enjoy the shorts.

Oh really? Then you really need to talk with Mrs.

Aug 26, 2015, 10:19 PM

GWPTiger to get the truf.

why wood she talk to newb?***

Aug 26, 2015, 10:20 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Pretty sure

Aug 26, 2015, 10:23 PM [ in reply to Oh really? Then you really need to talk with Mrs. ]

I can't handle the truth.

Bobs gonna bob. Let it be.

Triple T, what's going on? Need some help with these morans***

Aug 26, 2015, 10:31 PM

null

Re: Triple T, what's going on? Need some help with these morans***

Aug 26, 2015, 10:36 PM

I think I'm alright. But thanks LbU.

I dipped my toe in the trenches. #dangerzone

Anytime, but need pics of dipping toes in the trenches.

Aug 26, 2015, 10:42 PM

...for evidence.

null

he's known to bob up and down***

Aug 26, 2015, 10:31 PM [ in reply to Pretty sure ]

I think that's the only way anyone could ...

Aug 26, 2015, 10:38 PM

BOB!

Stay strong LBU.***

Aug 26, 2015, 10:43 PM

null

YOU CAN DO IT!***

Aug 26, 2015, 10:47 PM

But I don't want to!***

Aug 26, 2015, 10:49 PM

null

no.. really

Aug 26, 2015, 10:50 PM [ in reply to YOU CAN DO IT!*** ]

he can't

Consider yourself lucky if

Aug 26, 2015, 11:06 PM [ in reply to BOB ]

the sads is the only thing you catch from those too.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nope, did not know it annoyed you, but noted***

Aug 26, 2015, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Are you doing that on purpose to annoy me? ]

You're good. All started with that rogue renegade guy who

Aug 26, 2015, 10:00 PM

called me totalteasetiger. That pissed me off. Mess up my online tigernet profile ... ??? motherlessfuckwad.

Where is that guy?

You seem angry, it must be that time of the

Aug 26, 2015, 10:06 PM

year where football is so close you can almost taste it.

See what I did there? It's because I'm clever

In my own mind

Re: You seem angry, it must be that time of the

Aug 26, 2015, 10:10 PM

football is close, yes. I'm not angry. I'm eager.

That wasn't clever. Just saying.

I hear you, it's been absolutely ridiculous - any other site welcomes new insight, but Tnet too often goes off on some stupid tangent and then fights against those who try discuss football beyond "we'll be fine, we too deep and go Fightin' Dabos!!!!" I come here because there's enough educated, thoughtful posters to make it worth the time, but sometimes it's enough to drive a man crazy.

First of all, you need to take what these guys are calling

Aug 26, 2015, 9:21 PM

you with a grade of slaw. You need thick skin to survive around here, so don't be so defensive. And definitely no whining.

Other than that, welcome to the wonderful world of TigerNet!

Re: First of all, you need to take what these guys are calling

Aug 26, 2015, 9:26 PM

Geez...

Re: First of all, you need to take what these guys are calling

Aug 26, 2015, 9:32 PM

Bob may be approximately the height of a cabbage patch kid...but he has the helpful. You should listen to him.

Wait, you're ragging on ME when you have a

Aug 26, 2015, 9:35 PM

Winnie the Pooh user icon?

Re: Wait, you're ragging on ME when you have a

Aug 26, 2015, 9:43 PM

That's "Professor of Oculus History" to you bud. ;)

photo 2015-08-26 21_37_39-Congratulations my Friend....You have created a - Tiger Football Forum - TigerN.png

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=17666306

hartins was most likely just confused

Aug 26, 2015, 10:08 PM

because hartins is always confused. Because hartins is old.

I'd ask Hartins for clarification, but I don't feel like

Aug 26, 2015, 10:11 PM

waking up at 4:45 am, when he's on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Aug 26, 2015, 9:45 PM

With all the ####### money you have donated, $30 bucks a year would be a good gesture bc, most coots pretending to be a Tiger don't donate to T-Net, and they end up getting flushed back down to their sewer like the sh!t they are.

Aug 26, 2015, 9:52 PM

Why would I want to donate to Tnet after the response I've gotten? Apparently no one ever was freshman and new to the board.

LBU will be along when you least expect it to complete your

Aug 26, 2015, 9:52 PM

initiation.

It's the only way to be a real Tiger fan, that I'm aware of.

^^^he really liked the initiation***

Aug 26, 2015, 9:56 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

at least he now uses a rubber

Aug 26, 2015, 9:57 PM [ in reply to LBU will be along when you least expect it to complete your ]

glove

But what if Rileyhound is

Aug 26, 2015, 10:01 PM

allergic to latex?

Re: But what if Rileyhound is

Aug 26, 2015, 10:02 PM

I'm allergic to being called a coot..

don't worry lbu calls his pledges "newb" during the

Aug 26, 2015, 10:06 PM

initiation

gotta let lbu know early... he can go bare

Aug 26, 2015, 10:04 PM [ in reply to But what if Rileyhound is ]

skin

That's when I break out the duct tape.

Aug 26, 2015, 10:35 PM [ in reply to But what if Rileyhound is ]

Cause I care...

null

Aug 26, 2015, 10:02 PM

I honestly don't know what it takes around here. I've read this site for years and enjoy Hood's articles as well as some of the intelligent posts.

I've refrained from posting myself because I've seen newcomers get bashed just like what you've experienced. If you don't have xx number of posts or aren't at an xx pulse, you're a coot. Some folks around here can't go more than a day or two without calling someone a coot or talking about the ##### - it's kind of embarrassing. I feel like it's middle school all over again at times - the Clemson version of FGF.

Definitely some good posters over here, but with the good comes the bad. If you don't want to have to deal with the 5 year olds I'd suggest checking out STS. I enjoy reading the posts there as well and don't have to deal with the ###### around here. Of course I'll get reamed for visiting such a negative site and possibly called a coot:P

Aug 26, 2015, 10:13 PM

Take it all as a joke dude, it's way more fun that way.

As far as Jones, haven't heard anything about him. He'd be a good for on a Big Ten defense against offenses that try to line up and run right at you. I don't believe he would have played a lot of snaps here, besides special teams.

whose laffing?***

Aug 26, 2015, 10:16 PM

laffing don't go 'round here Kansas law-dog...***

Aug 26, 2015, 10:44 PM

null

Bahahahaha

Aug 26, 2015, 11:41 PM [ in reply to whose laffing?*** ]

Me

Honest suggestion- get u some scoks

Aug 26, 2015, 10:14 PM

And yes "confessed coot" is already taken.

Hth in advance

Now see what you've done?!

Aug 26, 2015, 11:58 PM

Posts like this are open season for the RAG to swoop in and take over. Great

Who?***

Aug 27, 2015, 12:00 AM

null

TTT and her band of hoodlums***

Aug 27, 2015, 12:06 AM

Pics of her and band of hoodlums...***

Aug 27, 2015, 12:14 AM

null

from reading tnet.... i guess they are called the RAG... pic

Aug 27, 2015, 12:16 AM

wood likely be inappropriate

no blood rule

Ok, forget the RAG then.***

Aug 27, 2015, 12:18 AM

null

Replies: 79
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic