»
Topic: Tiger signee Prosper makes prep all tournament team...
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 21, 2019 12:04 AM by: Judge Keller®
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Tiger signee Prosper makes prep all tournament team...

[10]
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 1:23 PM

In the Carabean Classic first of this month. It has some video from the event underneath his name in this link. He has a text book mid range jumper.

https://www.thehoophustle.com/news_article/show/1062447

Re: Tiger signee Prosper makes prep all tournament team...

[2]
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 2:54 PM

BB is putting the pieces together, and it all started not long after our AD and Administration chose to give the man an arena that he can recruit from and bring in better basketball talent, and without it, he wouldn't have been able to do his job that Clemson Nation has alway demanded regardless of the coach. IMO, I really don't understand how anybody expected better, with as far behind the times that Littlejohn had fell behind the times for attracting todays elite basketball talent. As I mention in post long ago, it wouldn't have matter what coach that they brought to the Clemson BB program, they wouldn't have done much if any different than the ones before them until our administration made a commitment to Basketball with major upgrade to the facilities FIRST. It works the very same with the FB, basketball, and baseball, these kids today want nice things that they can be proud of, and the facilities that they play in is very important, and if the upgrades hadn't been made, the upgrade in talent just don't happen. The talent that you end up getting in run down facilities, is talent that probably couldn't play for the better programs, or there was better talent than them at those programs, Just Saying!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

That is one great take,

[1]
Posted: Nov 20, 2019 8:40 AM

I couldn’t agree more I don’t think it’s just a coincidence that we’ve gotten more and more talent every year since the facilities have been upgraded.

Thank you for posting this.

[1]
Posted: Nov 21, 2019 12:04 AM

It’s amazing how many people don’t understand this concept.

2019 white level member

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
839 people have read this post