Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Paw recognized
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,617

Tiger Paw recognized

Jun 12, 2018, 10:12 PM

We are traveling up the east coast and proudly wearing our Tiger Paw and CU gear. Many folks stop and talk football, quote Dabo, or wish our team success. Headed to Canada soon. What a great time to me a Clemson Tiger!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know what you mean. I am currently traveling back

Jun 13, 2018, 12:58 AM

from Mexico. The same road trip we took to see wife's family two years ago. On that trip, we had just finished runner-up, this time we already have the national championship I was wishing for on the last trip. We took lots of Clemson gear for the relatives and kids and stayed about 10 days. We just crossed back into the U.S. about 4:30 Pacific time at Nogales. Staying in New Mexico tonight. Anyway lots of recognition and a street singer in Navojoa, Mexico earned some big tips when he started singing about Clemson's national title in broken English, while banging on a drum made out of a coffee can. And then he hit the jackpot when he added a verse saying, "Clemson's gonna win it again you'll see, etc ....."

I guess you could say he played me like a violin. He knew an easy shaved ice eating gringo when he saw one. It was a lot of fun.

Have a great time in Canada!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger Paw recognized

Jun 13, 2018, 1:50 AM

Not a flag, but I’ve been in Dallas the past month & have had a few fellow alumni recognize my ring & strike up a conversation. I also have a few stickers on my car & have received a few honks & waves due to them. Like you said, it’s a great time to be a Tiger! (Though there’s never a wrong time. I’d rather die a Tiger than ever live a chicken!)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,617
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic