Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Golfers in Puerto Rico
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 940

Tiger Golfers in Puerto Rico

Feb 19, 2019, 3:02 PM

Finished strong today for 6th place at -1. They got off to a rough start to the tournament with a +1 start, and never really got going as a team. Nimmer was a bright spot, shooting 74-66-70. Turk Pettit had a tournament to forget, 77-84-81.

Next tournament is at the Palmetto Club in Aiken March 11-12. Planning on heading down to watch them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Tiger Golfers in Puerto Rico

Feb 19, 2019, 3:18 PM

Looks as though there was not a Sudden Death Playoff to determine the champion thus Bryson Nimmer finished in a three way tie for first.Congrats to Bryson on his third individual win of the 2018-19 season(Carpet Capital Collegiate,Maui Jim Intercollegiate in the Fall and now the Puerto Rico Classic so far in the Spring)...http://results.golfstat.com/public/leaderboards/gsnav.cfm?pg=player&tid=16302

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 3:22 PM

So then we did have two #1 players. At least Jacob won outright. Too bad he couldn’t have subbed in for Turk... poor fella. Wonder if he’s hurt- never remember him having consistently bad rounds.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 3:31 PM

Golf can be a very cruel game sometimes...feel for Turk because shooting rounds of 77-84-81 and finishing in last in the individual standings is very unlike him judging by his past performances in other tournaments at least

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 3:55 PM

Tell me about it. Went from being a 3 handicap and lost it somewhere along the way and now happy to break 90.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 3:18 PM

Yeah, I had posted earlier and I’m wondering how it works for the team individual Nimmer that finished tied for first with two other players if they have a playoff or just have 3 individual winners.

Kinda confusing with this tournament because you had a separate tournament that Clemson’ Jacob Bridgeman won... but the players in the team of 5 were not included in that individual tournament.

So, still I’d like to know if we had one or two individual winners??

Also Zack Gordon finished T7.

Replies: 5
| visibility 940
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic