Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tickets For Sugar Bowl?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Tickets For Sugar Bowl?

Dec 12, 2017, 8:03 AM

Anyone got official word of their ticket orders from iptay. i have seen nothing yet and was told i was getting what i requested by the ticket office? Is tomorrow the day of finding out? i thought the 16th was the mailing date of the tickets?
thanks and Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tickets For Sugar Bowl?

Dec 12, 2017, 8:41 AM

I’m in the same boat as you. Nothing yet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tickets For Sugar Bowl?

Dec 12, 2017, 9:19 AM

I talked with the Ticket Office yesterday and they said that the ticket assignments are ongoing Monday thru Wednesday and that cards on file will be charged on Thursday and Friday. I would assume that tickets will be mailed out as payments are verified.

Hope that helps!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is why I purchased through Tickemaster as well.

Dec 12, 2017, 9:58 AM

I'm not going to assume that I have tickets through IPTAY and miss out on the game or have to purchase for 3x face value. It's been nine days since the announcement and crickets from the IPTAY office. The dates of charging credit cards and mailing tickets continues to keep being pushed back. Maybe I should have called and harassed them like others here on Tigernet did.

I hope they have already started assigning the national championship distribution in case we make it because there are only seven days between the Sugar and the championship. Luckily our fans can drive to Atlanta and not have to make travel arrangements across the country. Lord help us if this happens next year with the championship in Santa Clara.

Re: This is why I purchased through Tickemaster as well.

Dec 12, 2017, 10:28 AM

glad you got tickets thru ticketmaster, i checked that site also, they were already up to 300 plus for uppers, i figured if i got tickets, they would be uppers and rather pay face for uppers. dont mind paying little higher for lowers. In atlanta, you can forget affording tickets thru any site if you dont get thru iptay.. they are already up in the 2000 range and it will only get worse, as time nears..

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic