Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TiGS can win Bowl games BUT Coots determine our rank & foe
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 769

TiGS can win Bowl games BUT Coots determine our rank & foe

Dec 8, 2013, 7:58 PM

more than we would like to believe (after we play them in late November)..so in effect SC controls a lot of Clemson's destiny..as in bowls, win/loss record, recruiting, moral, making better history on the gridiron, coaches' jobs, fan support or not, and you name it!.

Saying..Clemson really needs to get back on the winning trail with SC since they help make or break what we'll trying to do at Tigertown in Football.

GoTiGERS..git er done in the OB vs Bucks, and make some more positive history!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TiGS can win Bowl games BUT Coots determine our rank & foe

Dec 8, 2013, 8:06 PM

Duh! If we had beaten them last weekend we would be in the Orange Bowl. We lost that game and we are in the Orange Bowl.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2013, 8:11 PM

I have to say, beating Ohio St would be huge for us. I'd rather beat OSU in the orange bowl then beat SC and lose to buckeyes. That orange bowl trophy would look nice when those kids take their visits in Jan.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Dec 8, 2013, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Re: TiGS can win Bowl games BUT Coots determine our rank & foe ]

On a side nut, aren't buckeyes nuts? Let's go to Miami and kick some nut butt.

Dec 8, 2013, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Re: TiGS can win Bowl games BUT Coots determine our rank & foe ]

so are you saying the coot game don't matter? it should bother any fan when their rival beats them 5 years in a row. if it doesn't you are not a true fan, regardless of the bowl we go to. if you are saying this as an excuse, then ok what ever helps you deal with it.

Dec 8, 2013, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Re: TiGS can win Bowl games BUT Coots determine our rank & foe ]

True that it had no effect on our bowl destination this year, but a win over the Gamecocks would have us year ending in the BCS top 4. Next year that would be huge!! The matter is quickly resolved by restoring normalcy.

Replies: 5
| visibility 769
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic