Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thumbs up if you're ready for an OC change
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Thumbs up if you're ready for an OC change

Oct 19, 2019, 3:07 PM

I want to get a list of those who know nothing about football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Thumbs up if you're ready for an OC change

Oct 19, 2019, 3:09 PM

CoachMac will be here soon

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2019, 3:16 PM

I just need to know which end of the football you hold and then I'll be educated.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Soo....are you asking for thumbs down if we disagree?***

Oct 19, 2019, 3:16 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yea, that didn't go the way I thought it would***

Oct 19, 2019, 3:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

The problem is, we only get one vote...

Oct 19, 2019, 4:04 PM

And you had two voting points! I TU'd wanting to know those who lack knowledge...really just for giggles. They're not hard to identify. ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2019, 3:53 PM

Right because bare minimum performances and regression by nfl caliber players and scoring less than garbage teams is an indication that there is no room for improvement. Meanwhile, all these programs not trying to hire our OCs is an indicator that they’re invaluable to our program. Condescending, Homer ###. Dabo, venables, Streeter and our players deserve 99% of the credit. Our oc’s do enough to not blow it.

wow. that's dumb.***

Oct 19, 2019, 3:53 PM

Re: wow. that's dumb.***

Oct 19, 2019, 3:59 PM

Coach VB is worth every penny plus more. Look at what we lost to the NFL. And our D is as good or better in almost every category.
Hard to argue that..

Oct 19, 2019, 6:21 PM [ in reply to wow. that's dumb.*** ]

Man what great points. Clemson is my team. I graduated from there and donate to the program. I LOVE THE TEAM and their effort. Are they beyond reproach, no. That’s how losers think

Oct 19, 2019, 6:41 PM

THIS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2019, 3:58 PM

Maybe I’m not a good enough fan to see things so critically and demand such excellence, but I think I’ll stick with the guys who are 63-4 as Offensive Coordinators. These men have recruited, developed and coached to a .940 winning percentage with four conference championships and two national championships.

Not sure who you will find on the market with a better record than that.

Oct 19, 2019, 4:12 PM

Not calling for new OCs, but there needs to be more aggressiveness with tempo against weak teams. FSU is an example. The coaches feared them and it showed in the offensive play calling. We came out with a very fast paced tempo. Not the case against weaker teams. We tend to Ho Hum our way through the game while our defense keeps us in it.

Some of this is definitely TL’s decision making. He got lucky on the long TD pass to Ross. He needs to take what the defense gives him and keep drives going.

I think Scelliott needs to update the offense with less RPO’s when it is clear we can run all over a team. Do not give the QB the option. The offense seems to lack a little creativity as times.

One of the sloppiest 45-10 wins I have seen. But it is a beautiful day when we can play like that on offense and still win like this.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unsubscribe***

Oct 19, 2019, 6:29 PM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic