Topic: Thoughts on our offensive line?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Aug 25, 2019 5:37 PM by: MoCity
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Thoughts on our offensive line?

[1]
Posted: Aug 25, 2019 4:24 PM

Looks like a pretty nasty line up to me. I’m excited about watching them. Jackson Carman should be a beast. If he is who I think he is, he will play great but will be a seasoned veteran by the end of the year. Freak athlete already. If they can keep Trevor as untouched as he was in the natty, this is going to be a ridiculous year offensively. I just wonder how many teams are slimy enough to try to go after him as in injure. Obviously it’s part of the game to get to him.

military_donation.jpg

Re: Thoughts on our offensive line?

[2]
Posted: Aug 25, 2019 4:27 PM

I feel certain they will be better than what Miami showed last night

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

^ YeP.. one time Miami's left guard had his leg taken out a split sec after snap & so did the QB

[1]
Posted: Aug 25, 2019 4:29 PM

Geez..that was fast

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: ^ YeP.. one time Miami's left guard had his leg taken out a split sec after snap & so did the QB

Posted: Aug 25, 2019 5:05 PM

Yep. Made fla dline look like our dline last year and we all know they’re far from it!!!!

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Syracuse is slimy enough.***

[1]
Posted: Aug 25, 2019 4:56 PM

2019 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's something in these hills.

There will be 5 of them

Posted: Aug 25, 2019 5:10 PM

hth

[1]
Posted: Aug 25, 2019 5:13 PM

I agree, nasty and i really hope they sharpened up our dline... don’t think anyone can stop our O except our own offense.

My only concern about the offense is getting on the field. I could see us playing a more controlled offense this year and grind them down. Keep our D rested- at least through September. Not sure what we’re going to see from tech.

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

[1]
Posted: Aug 25, 2019 5:37 PM

We have one of the best O-lines in the country, right up there with Alabama and Oregon. I feel almost as comfortable with the O-line as with TL as QB.

Alabama pressured TL several times in the CFP championship game but they never quite got there in time. We won't face a pass rush like that the entire season.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: Section H Row RR. Great seats Lower level. Asking for what we paid for them $75ea. Stubhub listing...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
904 people have read this post