Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thoughts on our offensive line?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,525

Thoughts on our offensive line?

Aug 25, 2019, 4:24 PM

Looks like a pretty nasty line up to me. I’m excited about watching them. Jackson Carman should be a beast. If he is who I think he is, he will play great but will be a seasoned veteran by the end of the year. Freak athlete already. If they can keep Trevor as untouched as he was in the natty, this is going to be a ridiculous year offensively. I just wonder how many teams are slimy enough to try to go after him as in injure. Obviously it’s part of the game to get to him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thoughts on our offensive line?

Aug 25, 2019, 4:27 PM

I feel certain they will be better than what Miami showed last night

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ YeP.. one time Miami's left guard had his leg taken out a split sec after snap & so did the QB

Aug 25, 2019, 4:29 PM

Geez..that was fast

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ YeP.. one time Miami's left guard had his leg taken out a split sec after snap & so did the QB

Aug 25, 2019, 5:05 PM

Yep. Made fla dline look like our dline last year and we all know they’re far from it!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Syracuse is slimy enough.***

Aug 25, 2019, 4:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

There will be 5 of them

Aug 25, 2019, 5:10 PM

hth

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2019, 5:13 PM

I agree, nasty and i really hope they sharpened up our dline... don’t think anyone can stop our O except our own offense.

My only concern about the offense is getting on the field. I could see us playing a more controlled offense this year and grind them down. Keep our D rested- at least through September. Not sure what we’re going to see from tech.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2019, 5:37 PM

We have one of the best O-lines in the country, right up there with Alabama and Oregon. I feel almost as comfortable with the O-line as with TL as QB.

Alabama pressured TL several times in the CFP championship game but they never quite got there in time. We won't face a pass rush like that the entire season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,525
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic