Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Though KB Had a Rough Spring I Still See The Team With
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,599

Though KB Had a Rough Spring I Still See The Team With

Apr 19, 2018, 10:59 PM

Him at the helm, if it works out he's the starter, beating A&M. I just don't buy the "Copy What Alabama Did" logic. Alabama has the talent to do that and win, A&M won't execute like Bama did. Plus the defense will keep A&M bottled up.

What intrigues me about that is KB could in theory get all the way to FSU before he sees a team that can even come close to what Bama had. I wonder if TL, HJ and the others then are more seasoned and mature later in the season and then come in late in the year. This will be interesting to watch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Though KB Had a Rough Spring I Still See The Team With

Apr 20, 2018, 12:06 AM

TL came to Clemson ready. He broke the Georgia records that the man of the hour at Clemson set in Georgia, and he is just as ready if not more so than DW4 was when he took over as the starting QB at Clemson. And don't ever forget that ;) lol!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2018, 8:17 AM

On most days, Clemson can beat almost anyone with whoever is quarterback. If this is about getting our best quarterback ready for the playoffs, why isn't HJ a bigger part of this competition?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2018, 1:53 PM

He will be, he will be one of the best back ups we have ever had at Clemson if he chooses to be. And he can get to the NFL if he actually do become the best back up we have ever had bc he will have film from the games he did get the chance to play in. This is I believe the best chance we have ever had to have two NFL QB's on our team at the same time, just like other position we have where back ups will be selected in the NFL IMO....:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,599
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic