Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This will never happen because then they would actually have
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

This will never happen because then they would actually have

Aug 1, 2020, 1:55 PM

to face a "famous SEC gauntlet" rather than a scheduled peppered with Vandy, Kentucky, South Carolina, Missouri, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Miss. State, Tennessee.

"How will the SEC expand its schedule from eight conference games to 10?
One of the most discussed proposals in how to go about adding the two conference games this season would be to use the rotating cross-divisional opponents for the 2021 and 2022 seasons and simply add those two foes to the existing 2020 eight-game conference slates for each school.

Of note, this proposal also would mean Alabama would face both Florida and Georgia during the regular season in 2020. Florida would face Alabama, Georgia and LSU."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This will never happen because then they would actually have

Aug 1, 2020, 2:48 PM

Bama is notorious for not playing Ga and yet Auburn (124 meetings) plays them every year. Yeah I know rivals but look at how often Ga has played Bama (69 times). You've been in the same conf for years before expansion so that big a difference seems to imply someone didnt want to play someone

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2020, 3:38 PM

And if I remember correctly, Bama didn’t want Ga. Tech much when they were in SEC also.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2020, 4:12 PM

there were some issues there. I forget who said it but the statement that most of the NCAA rule book came about to stop things Bears was doing. That has always resonated w me. I know he used to have a golf team full of football players till they stopped him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic