Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This white boy got killled over small amt. of weed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

This white boy got killled over small amt. of weed

Jun 6, 2020, 5:44 AM

https://cdn.theguardian.tv/mainwebsite/2015/10/27/151027ZachHammond_desk.mp4

and officer is never charged with murder thanks Chrissy Adams. RIP

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This white boy got killled over small amt. of weed

Jun 6, 2020, 6:00 AM

I remember this like it was yesterday. Happened in Seneca I believe and over a dime bag. Cop claimed he tried to run him over. Clearly he didn't. Someone should put a bullet in that POS.

If it were my son, they wouldn't have had to fire him

Jun 6, 2020, 6:02 AM

3 years later...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 6:02 AM

Officer kills the young man and no evidence video shows he starts firing a pistol and killing the man but no evidence please that is just wrong. The young man just tried to get away scared but got killed over some marijuana 20 dollar sale please.

I don't have a dog in the fight but that was murder and anyone can see the young man was scared and was trying to leave the parking lot. NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE A MURDER CHARGE ON THE OFFICER. RIP

Jun 6, 2020, 6:12 AM

That is murder and how can the solicitor not charge the officer?

All Lives Matter

No excuse for that officer.

Jun 6, 2020, 6:57 AM

That kid did not deserve to die, but he made a stupid mistake. I can't help but wonder how many people that don't resist are killed by police, vs. how many that cooperate fully. I always told my kids to never resist, and that rightly or wrongly, as soon as they became combative, the odds of them getting hurt or killed went way up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: No excuse for that officer.

Jun 6, 2020, 10:23 AM

Sorry, there is no "but" here. Nothing that that kid did justifies homicide.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No excuse for that officer.

Jun 6, 2020, 12:14 PM

When I was growing up there was a county police officer with the nickname "blackjack". He hated teenagers. He would pull you over for made up reasons and hope you would deny it. he would jerk you out of your car, beat you and charge you with resisting arrest. The local judge usually threw it out but nothing was ever done to him.

If you saw the movie American Graffiti we did something something similar to him that was done to the cops . He would park in the dark behind a truck stop and go in and hit on a waitress that couldn't stand him. We got her to keep him occupied and 4 of us went out and took all the lug nuts off his tires and put the hub caps back on. Nascar couldn't have done it quicker. So when he went back to his car, we drove up the road and send a guy down with the loudest mufflers in the area just flying. Blackjack got about 20 yards and all four tires came off, he spun across the road into the ditch and totaled his cop car.

needless to say he never parked in the dark again. Never found out who did it. His captain told him,, looks like all those kids you beat up had enough!

He could have been killed and you just told on yourself. Ho

Jun 6, 2020, 12:23 PM

he's not reading.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He could have been killed and you just told on yourself. Ho

Jun 6, 2020, 1:20 PM

Shame it didn't kill him from the sound of it

2013 i actually heard the shots on this one in my apartment

Jun 6, 2020, 1:33 PM [ in reply to No excuse for that officer. ]

Woke up to the gun shots

https://therivardreport.com/after-six-long-years-its-time-to-settle-the-cameron-redus-case/

Turns out a university officer tracked down Cameron Redus and shot him multiple times. Horrible and something he didn’t deserve at all

Jun 6, 2020, 9:49 AM

This officer should be charged. Period.

Jun 6, 2020, 12:21 PM

Why not shoot the tires or something. Was murder necessary?

And that justifies killing black men. That's fair.***

Jun 6, 2020, 12:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And that justifies killing black men. That's fair.***

Jun 6, 2020, 1:22 PM

Lmao! What!? Are you that stupid? Did I miss where someone said it's ok to kill black people?

Re: And that justifies killing black men. That's fair.***

Jun 6, 2020, 1:23 PM

This might be the stupidest comment I've read on here in years. And that's saying something

####### POD***

Jun 6, 2020, 2:44 PM [ in reply to And that justifies killing black men. That's fair.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 2:00 PM

People need to realize that reform of the police departments and removal of bad cops will not only protect black people but all people.

Police get away with murder or other illegal acts all the time. Standing up now may help to protect people of all races. The code of silence in law enforcement has to be ended.

We should all say enough is enough. Let’s fix the system.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic