Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This weekend was tough esp against a dbag like Avant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,421

This weekend was tough esp against a dbag like Avant

Mar 18, 2018, 6:40 PM

But revenge is best served cold. I just remember last year’s series being our last ACC series as we limped into the pot season. Baseball is a game of momentum. I’d much rather have this gut check moment now rather than 2 months from now. Referees are never an excuse but they consistently irritated me this weekend with the blatant ignorance they showed to the classlessness of the NC St players, but what else is new...that line up change really was mind boggling to me. Beer at the 2 was evidently working. Why the sudden change? Played baseball my whole life and one single position change can mentually destroy you, I.e. Cromwell- looked like he did last year.

Off topic - anyone know of the time table for Kier Meredith’s return? A lead off hitter with that speed is an absolute game changer. I’d love to see kier if healthy at lead off and Davidson at 3 in the line up. Not bagging Cromwell b/c he has certainly been a huge part of the first 16 wins but this weekend showed his mental fragility. Otherwise, Go Tigers!! Long way to go. Monte will right the ship!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This weekend was tough esp against a dbag like Avant

Mar 18, 2018, 10:09 PM

Excellent hard fought series. Clemson is a very scrappy team and will have a solid season. Your boys certainly made the Pack9 earn this sweep. Best of luck the rest of the season!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,421
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic