Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This post is not to call any body out, but I wish those still posting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

This post is not to call any body out, but I wish those still posting

Sep 20, 2018, 6:03 AM

about KB and what game TL will take his job is getting old and somewhat boring. We are 3 -0 and KB has made several senior leadership contributions in those 3 wins especially Texas A & M.

Why don’t the armchair HC’s relax and let Dabo and Co. run the team and make personal decisions. It’s easy for the fans to lose focus of what is most important as a fan Support the Team, Support the Coaches and try to stay as positive about the team and coaches.

Dabo and his staff have done a great job running the program so let them do their job and we need to try to be more as a fans than critics and armchair coaches.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This post is not to call any body out, but I wish those still posting

Sep 20, 2018, 6:08 AM

"Armchair HC's" equal those who comment on football message boards and the site reporters. Just the way things are. Clemson fans are loyal to the max.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a message board

Sep 20, 2018, 7:57 AM

What exactly do you think happens here? Also, supporting the team and cheering for its success and thinking TL takes over the majority of the snaps at some point this year are all thoughts that can simultaneously exist in one person’s brain.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s all about the W!!!!!

Sep 20, 2018, 12:59 PM

Winning is definitely the most important stat at the end of the game. To keep winning though there needs to be more consistency out of o-line play, mixing up the play calling, and trying to complete passes all over the field. I think the starters need to start playing more so they can get in game shape. I would hate for us to be in a close game that comes down to the wire and the staters are standing around with hands on there hips.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This post is not to call any body out, but I wish those still posting

Sep 20, 2018, 1:28 PM

Who is this "we" you speak of, since you're not calling anybody out?

TIA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic