»
Topic: This morning, the two guys that follow Qualk were talking
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 24, 2019 9:45 PM by: Joe21®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

This morning, the two guys that follow Qualk were talking

[3]
Posted: May 24, 2019 8:33 PM

about the Coots this year and one of them said,"Well, we know their defense is gonna be beter"....And I thouhgt,"Based on what?!!"....I just read yesterday that counting the 4 incoming freshmen, they will have 11 DB's. Now, they couldn't cover a 2 dollar bet last year, so I assume this year will be worse. I mean, they have 5'8" safety as a starter...No Dline depth, linebacker depth,etc. The offense lost their best two olinemen and.....well,they lost their best two olinemen. the savior they stole from us, to shore up the DLine is now driving a truck, and their next plan, is to secure Feaster, who might have been our 4th best back this year.

High times at Five Points High indeed....

2019 white level member

Re: This morning, the two guys that follow Qualk were talking

[1]
Posted: May 24, 2019 8:37 PM

They lost 11 starters of off last years team.

2019 purple level member

You have a point, but then again, they really couldn't be

[1]
Posted: May 24, 2019 8:40 PM

worse, could they?

Posted: May 24, 2019 8:40 PM

I've been hearing the same from Coot fans about their D. I guess it stands for D-lusional. My prediction is no bowl for them this season.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: May 24, 2019 8:55 PM

Coot I work with says all of their injuries and lack of depth was the issue last year. He thinks they’ll be better. I sure as he!! hope so. I keep saying year 4 and master recruiter! Amirite?!

Posted: May 24, 2019 9:39 PM

If, by chance, they are bowl eligible and there opponent is Virginia, they would probably refuse to play. With their being the SEC cupcake they don't want anything to do with an ACC team.

Message was edited by: Joe21®

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: Two tickets for Boston College game. In section UD, beside portal. Row D, Seats 13 and 15. Both s...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1457 people have read this post