Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is why I think that Clemson recruiting is going to get
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,646

This is why I think that Clemson recruiting is going to get

Aug 22, 2019, 2:40 PM

even better.

Dabo spent a good amount of time during his first decade as head coach trying to get players, coaches, fans and recruits to buy in to his vision for our program, where he wanted it to go and how he wanted to get there.

Now that he has won 2 out of the past 3 national championships, he not only resonates with recruits but they can see his impressive record and they know for a fact that his plan works. They don't need a lot of convincing to buy in. They grew up watching him and our Tigers excel. Heck, these days a lot of recruits are even calling Dabo and trying to visit campus and get an offer.

So, for the folks that think that Dabo and Clemson are a flash in the pan and about to get overtaken by uga or even bama again, I have news for you. Clemson has staying power and aren't going anywhere anytime soon. In fact, I truly believe that things are going to improve.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is why I think that Clemson recruiting is going to get

Aug 22, 2019, 3:00 PM

I hope it continues to get even better. My son just applied to Clemson a couple of weeks ago and is hoping to get accepted. He has heard me talk about being at Clemson from 80-85, and is looking forward to all the excitement that surrounds Clemson. I'm just glad I got into Clemson before the 1981 championship. It gets tougher and tougher to get in as Clemson gets more and more well known.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Aug 22, 2019, 3:27 PM

Surely you have already taken your son to Clemson to see what it’s really like!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just be prepared for him to get Bridge

Aug 22, 2019, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: This is why I think that Clemson recruiting is going to get ]

that seems to be what they do to "legacies". I graduated from Clemson (92), my wide (93) my daughter (17), My son applied last year and was offered Bridge. He made nearly 1400 on SAT and was top 10% of his class. he is going to Upstate this year and transferring.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I get what you're sayin, but it will hard to improve on 15-0

Aug 22, 2019, 3:07 PM

They'll need to add a 16th game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I get what you're sayin, but it will hard to improve on 15-0

Aug 22, 2019, 4:05 PM

We could win every game this year by more than 20 points, Next by more than 30 points and so on. as Dabo said the best is yet to come. WOW.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2019, 3:23 PM

more kids will listen but tough to improve much on the level of the last few years. it has been amazing

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, with that in mind

Aug 22, 2019, 3:32 PM

Clemson could be the first college team to get a pro franchise? Maybe just using all Clemson grads? Don't even need to draft. We definitely have some franchise players.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2019, 3:54 PM

Don't know how you can get better than this. I figure that anyone we want, and don't get now, just aren't right for our program in some unforeseen way!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,646
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic