Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

This is why I don’t watch the NBA

Posted: Feb 17, 2019 8:20 PM

Pretty hard to watch this intro

Re: This is why I don’t watch the NBA

[1]
Posted: Feb 18, 2019 8:50 AM

Pro Bball is the worst. I grew up in the time of Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and MJ. It was an awesome team sport at that time. Tough and physical and the teams at least tried to play defense, they could shoot foul shots, and tried to dribble without carrying the ball or dunk without taking 5 steps.

The players of today are supreme athletes. LeBron would have excelled no matter what generation he played in. But the true team aspect is gone IMO. The game is just ugly to watch so I choose not to watch it. I would rather watch hockey and I was born in SC!

The team aspect of pro basketball has been making

[3]
Posted: Feb 18, 2019 9:29 AM

a serious resurgence. The Warriors do not play iso-ball. The Spurs at their recent peak did not play iso-ball. Ball movement, motion, off-ball screening, and pick-and-roll are all major parts of many NBA offenses.

The problem is that most people won't leave their preconceived notions behind long enough to give it a chance.

And basing any opinions off of the all-star game is just incredible stupid. I hope nobody did that.

Posted: Feb 18, 2019 2:27 PM

If they were depending on ME for their paycheck, they would be cleaning my gutters...

2019 white level member

Posted: Feb 18, 2019 7:37 PM

Last time I watched the NBA with any regularity, Bill Bradley played for the Knicks. Enjoyed watching Bill Russell and Wilt battle.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

the only good politician is a dead politician.

I don’t watch the NBA

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 4:03 AM

because it's a very dull sport

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Excellent SHADED views from these 4 Clemson South sideline seats on 25 yard line. These seats are in...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
1308 people have read this post