Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is why I don’t watch the NBA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

This is why I don’t watch the NBA

Feb 17, 2019, 8:20 PM

Pretty hard to watch this intro

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is why I don’t watch the NBA

Feb 18, 2019, 8:50 AM

Pro Bball is the worst. I grew up in the time of Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and MJ. It was an awesome team sport at that time. Tough and physical and the teams at least tried to play defense, they could shoot foul shots, and tried to dribble without carrying the ball or dunk without taking 5 steps.

The players of today are supreme athletes. LeBron would have excelled no matter what generation he played in. But the true team aspect is gone IMO. The game is just ugly to watch so I choose not to watch it. I would rather watch hockey and I was born in SC!

The team aspect of pro basketball has been making

Feb 18, 2019, 9:29 AM

a serious resurgence. The Warriors do not play iso-ball. The Spurs at their recent peak did not play iso-ball. Ball movement, motion, off-ball screening, and pick-and-roll are all major parts of many NBA offenses.

The problem is that most people won't leave their preconceived notions behind long enough to give it a chance.

And basing any opinions off of the all-star game is just incredible stupid. I hope nobody did that.

Feb 18, 2019, 2:27 PM

If they were depending on ME for their paycheck, they would be cleaning my gutters...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2019, 7:37 PM

Last time I watched the NBA with any regularity, Bill Bradley played for the Knicks. Enjoyed watching Bill Russell and Wilt battle.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

I don’t watch the NBA

Feb 19, 2019, 4:03 AM

because it's a very dull sport

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic